Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

big families Rss

HI my name is Natalie and i am pregnant with my fifth child. I was wondering if there was any other mums out there with big families or that want a big family.
Hi Natalie,

I am pregnant with our 7th baby. Everyone is always so shocked to see my lot. Their ages are b11, g10, b8, g6, b23m and g8m. I am due on the 14th April.
Barb
Hi Natalie & Barb,

I am mum of 4 great kids, I now would love to extended my family. Their ages are B9, B6, G2 and B7mth.. At the moment hubby and I aren't planning anymore kids as I have PND with my last one and boy has that thrown me for a six...

But one thing is for sure I know that hubby would love to extended our family to six.. But will just have to wait and see.....

All the best both in your pregnancies

Cheers
Julianne

Julianne, mum of 3 princes and 1 princess

hi there ladys smile l am just pregnant with my 5 th baby, l too get shocked looks from friends and relatives who say, what more kids ! l just love the little merry faces and l cant imagine life without my girls, there ages are 8g, 6g, 4g, 2g, and l hope one day l can add a boy in there.
any advise on helping my hubby and me get a male baby, was it timeing or diet for you ladys
ld love to hear from you
hugs maddibell

kelly 32 - 5 girls, new bubs due 1st feb 07

Sign in to follow this topic