Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Feels like baby is kicking near my bum area. Is that possible?

Feels like baby is kicking near my bum area. Is that possible? Lock Rss

Is it possible for the baby to kick near your bum area?

Im currently 28 weeks pregnant and when im sitting down it feels like the baby kicks in or near my bum.. Or is this a bad thing?
LOL!
I'm 36 weeks and last night I felt the same thing but for me I think it's because she is running out of room now and I can feel her kick EVERYWHERE !

Im currently 28 weeks pregnant and when im sitting down it feels like the baby kicks in or near my bum.. Or is this a bad thing?

Yes it is possible, I had this with my first and he was a breech.

http://tinyurl.com/ycnyhfh

haha, I had that with DD all the time towards the end!! I'm not sure why to be honest, running out of room makes sense i guess. Trying to explain how it felt to DH was a bit difficult though :/
Definitely possible! Just one of the many joys wink

I personally prefer it to that "electric shock" type kick when they get your bladder lol

YES! I had that early on from when I first felt baby kicking. Don't feel it anymore - baby's head is down now. Strange sensation hey? I don't recall feeling that with my DS.
Near the end I had kicks in that felt like they were right in my vagina almost made me double over in the shopping centre was quite funny I think people thought I was going into labor I was like really I am just fine! roll eyes
Oh thank you!!

When no one had being replying i thought it was wrong..Was making me think something was wrong! Lol

I dont remember having this with my daughter.

Yeah i get some kicks in my vagina aswell but they've stopped now.

Sorry about the long delay i forgot i wrote this post!!
Sign in to follow this topic