Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. very excited, scan tomorrow boy or girl??

very excited, scan tomorrow boy or girl?? Lock Rss

so after all this waiting its finally the day of my scan tomorrow and i can't wait. super excited. we are gonna find out the sex aswell which is what im really excited about although i don't have a preference to which sex i would prefer aslong as its healthy and normal im happy... my partner however would love a boy and is always talking to my tummy saying hi my boy etc so it would be pretty funny if we are having a girl lol. so far all the people i know that are having babies are having girls. so lets see what tomorrow holds for us... and lil one u better have your legs wide open for mummy and daddy lol
I agree with Tutu!!! Let us know how you get on... Thats so exciting!! Good luck for your scan laugh
How exciting!! Hope all goes well I have my scan in 2 weeks time wish I had strength to not find out babies sex since I found out with previous two but I have to find out I'm so inpatient lol

Fofo

we are having a little boy... so excited...bring on the next 20 weeks lol

we are having a little boy... so excited...bring on the next 20 weeks lol

Congratulations!
Your partner must be very happy! smile

Very Exciting! Congratulations! I hope the scan is clear and the baby positions itself well!
Sign in to follow this topic