Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

19week scan tomorrow Lock Rss

So excited will have my 19week scan done tomorrow and can not wait to find out if it's a boy or girl !! Either way I will be happy but if it's a boy I need to go on a shopping spree & donate all old baby girl clothes to salvos smile when do u think I should start looking into buying new bed for my eldest, new car seats & try getting things organized at home? Is it ever too early ?

Fofo

So excited will have my 19week scan done tomorrow and can not wait to find out if it's a boy or girl !! Either way I will be happy but if it's a boy I need to go on a shopping spree & donate all old baby girl clothes to salvos smile when do u think I should start looking into buying new bed for my eldest, new car seats & try getting things organized at home? Is it ever too early ?

Never too early to get organised smile I wouldnt be in a hurry to throw anything out though... just in case!
No, it's never too early smile I did the same thing, and as soon as I found out I was having a girl, I went and bought girl stuff ( is it practical to have bought a pink tutu already?? smile ) and bagged up all DS2's things, except the unisex stuff, and gave them to a friend. The earlier the better, as come the end of your pregnancy you may not feel like doing much at all! Good luck with your scan! Let us know what you're having smile

No, it's never too early to start buying that stuff. When I found out I was having a girl I went and bought girl stuff ( is a pink tutu even practical? smile ) and packed up all DS2's boy things and gave them to a friend. Good luck with your scan tomorrow, let us know what you're having! smile

That's so exciting I'm so very happy for you.

Totally enjoy seeing your little baby tomorrow
Enjoy shopping make sure you take it easy also
Xoxo
Never to early i have four boys so if i find out i am having a girl ill be leaving the scan place straight to shop lol i think after buying blue for so many years i deserve to splurge on some pink!
I feel so nervous hahaha I've got butterflies in my tummy really hope baby is healthy & blot clots(discovered at 7week scan) have completely disappeared!! And really really hope baby legs aren't crossed so i can find out what it is.. 10mins til I start drinking 1litre of Water... Will let u know how it goes smile goodluck to me lol

Fofo

I feel so nervous hahaha I've got butterflies in my tummy really hope baby is healthy & blot clots(discovered at 7week scan) have completely disappeared!! And really really hope baby legs aren't crossed so i can find out what it is.. 5miins til I start drinking 1litre of Water... Will let u know how it goes smile goodluck to me lol

Fofo

I'm so so so in love with this baby! Cried when I saw it's face , hands and feet! Honestly can't wait til I give birth.. It all looks good will pick up ultrasound & report tomorrow .Looks like I'm going to keep all previous clothes.. Another girl!!

Fofo

I'm so so so in love with this baby! Cried when I saw it's face , hands and feet! Honestly can't wait til I give birth.. It all looks good will pick up ultrasound & report tomorrow .Looks like I'm going to keep all previous clothes.. Another girl!!

Congratulations on another little princess. What a special time for you xx
Congratulations to you on your healthy baby girl <3 we will both have little girls around the same time smile

Congrats sweetie aw I love ultrasounds nothing sweeter than seeing your babies lil sweet face smile
Sign in to follow this topic