Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

40 + days Rss

Hi Ladies,
Well i was due with my second baby on sat and im still pregnant! so over it and kept thinking i should of had my baby by now. From 35 weeks i was feeling heavy, contractions etc so thought it was going to be an early bub but here i'am....4 days overdue.
Kind of feel like its never going to happen atm.....i was 5 days over with DD. Don't know what else to do to make the time go quicker. I def don't want to be induced and where ever i go at the moment, everyone seems to have advice and think they are medical profession. Anyway, i just wanted to get it off my chest, thanks for listening... laugh

Hi Ladies,
Well i was due with my second baby on sat and im still pregnant! so over it and kept thinking i should of had my baby by now. From 35 weeks i was feeling heavy, contractions etc so thought it was going to be an early bub but here i'am....4 days overdue.
Kind of feel like its never going to happen atm.....i was 5 days over with DD. Don't know what else to do to make the time go quicker. I def don't want to be induced and where ever i go at the moment, everyone seems to have advice and think they are medical profession. Anyway, i just wanted to get it off my chest, thanks for listening... laugh

I went 3 days over with my DS...and by them i just wanted him out....so i turned on channel V and danced and danced and danced! i went into labour the next morning smile

I had ready somewhere dancing helps the baby move down smile

i feel so sorry for you!

I hope i don't do the same!

goodluck & hope he comes soon!
im afraid of going over to as i really dont want to be induced! so i hope your bubby comes soon and naturally how you want it

good luck xx
Hi Ladies, well im still here and waiting....i woke up this morning and looked at my belly and was like 'hum....still pregnant" lol!
i had a stretch and sweep today, feeling lousy now so hopefully this weekend!!! roll eyes
You poor thing. I've still got 4 weeks left and feeling quite over it. I can't even imagine how you're feeling. Sending lots of labour vibes your way hoping it happens for you soon!
Hi Ladies

Both of my gorgeous bub went over, a week with my first and 8 days with my second.

Second time around it was even worse because 'they' all say the second usually comes on time. She was a gorgeous 10lbs 11oz too which will give you an idea of how uncomfortably large I was, oh and a 15month old toddler to contend with made my last few weeks of pregnancy horrible.
I was due to be induced at 11am on the Wednesday (I too really didnt want that to happen for a number of reasons but hospital didnt want bub to get any bigger) and thanks heavens my waters broke that morning....beautiful easy labor too which suprised me, only 8 minutes of pushing before she came out.

All I can say is that you can do it! Your an amazing woman for what your doing and even the smoothist of pregnancies are difficult so well done and good luck for the labor.

I say to my friends that I'd have 100 babies if I didnt have to go through the pregnancy part.....
Sign in to follow this topic