Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Had my dating scan :( Lock Rss

Hi smile
So yesterday had my dating scan and I'm so upset and sad. We saw a gestational sac and yolk but no baby sad By my dates from last AF I should of been 7weeks 4days. The ultrasound person wasn't nice and said that I'm not pregnant and she didn't understand why I was upset as it's no big deal.
I won't ever use that ultrasound place again. I'm made an appointment to see my doctor and will have another scan in 2 weeks.
My dh thinks we will see a baby at next scan but I don't know sad
Never had this happen before with my other pregnancys has this happened to any of you and then you had a good result?

Thanks for reading smile

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

????? What happened Babes I hope everything is OK XXXXX

Hey sorry hun bit upset and posted it before I'd written it sad Just feeling sad sad

Hi smile
So yesterday had my dating scan and I'm so upset and sad. We saw a gestational sac and yolk but no baby sad By my dates from last AF I should of been 7weeks 4days. The ultrasound person wasn't nice and said that I'm not pregnant and she didn't understand why I was upset as it's no big deal.
I won't ever use that ultrasound place again. I'm made an appointment to see my doctor and will have another scan in 2 weeks.
My dh thinks we will see a baby at next scan but I don't know sad
Never had this happen before with my other pregnancys has this happened to any of you and then you had a good result?

Thanks for reading smile

Oh sweetie, I really don't know what to say. That ultrasound lady doesn't sound very nice.... Rude really... I'm really hoping your husband is right in thinking next time you'll see a bub, but 2 weeks will feel like forever.. Huge hugs to you
What a rude ultrasound tech! I had one like that at the hospital by us and ended up laying a complaint. There isnt much they can do but I figured the person needed to know that it was inappropriate to speak to a patient like that.

I have my fingers crossed for you that you will see something at the next one, but I am sure those 2 weeks of waiting will be absolutely horrible.

Thinking of you

Oh hun sad I'm so sorry to hear. It is possible you ovulated later and maybe your dates are a little out? What a insensitive technician. Keeping my fx for you XX

Thanks sweetie xx If I went by conception it would put me at 5 1/2 weeks which the horrible lady said nastily if there is a baby in there that would be my date atm but she thought it was highly unlikely sad , but I was always told to do my dates from last AF. When I go to doctor on Friday I will get my HCG level tested as I had it done last time I had an apointment and also the first appointment I had so I can hopefully see if my HCG is going up like it should.

Oh sweetie, I really don't know what to say. That ultrasound lady doesn't sound very nice.... Rude really... I'm really hoping your husband is right in thinking next time you'll see a bub, but 2 weeks will feel like forever.. Huge hugs to you

Thankyou sweetie smile xx

What a rude ultrasound tech! I had one like that at the hospital by us and ended up laying a complaint. There isnt much they can do but I figured the person needed to know that it was inappropriate to speak to a patient like that.

I have my fingers crossed for you that you will see something at the next one, but I am sure those 2 weeks of waiting will be absolutely horrible.

Thinking of you

Thank you hun.

What a rude person! There is a chance that you have just had the scan too early, it seems quite common not to see a baby (only sac etc) if you go before 8 weeks. Good luck for next time, fingers crossed!

im so sorry sad its hard enough to process a situation like that without someone so heartless treating you that way.

i hope you find that your dates are out, fingers crossed for you hun xxx sending strength and support your way, love and light.
I am so sorry to hear this sad Great big Hugs! Is there any chnace your dates could be a week or 2 out? I hope you get some good at the next scan.

I can't believe that B*tch(excuse the language). How can she jsut say it's "no big deal". I would report her if that was me. I honsewlty can't believe how rude some people are. If she can't provide comfort she shouldn't say anything at all!

Hope you are ok smile

With little man i was a week out. I thought he was due on the 27th of june was told that he was due on the 4th of july. I was very sure that i was right and they where wrong.

They said that i may of got pregnant just before af was due within 1 or 1and a half weeks.

That scan lady a real b*tc( and sorry that you had to have her doing the scan. I had a guy who said i think that a leg or i think that a kidney. I was in tears and got another doctor who now my doctor to send me to another place. I told the new guy scan to treat me like this was my first pregnancy and go into great detail and he said he treats every pregnant lady with respect since he a father of 3 and knew what mummy like to see.

Keeping my fingers cross that everything great with your pregnancy.

Sending you a hug hug.

No big deal?? Is she frigin serious? I would've gave her a piece of my mind angry You dont say that to someone you dont know and not knowing their background history! I cant stand rude people and im sorry you had a horrible technician sad

I hope for your sake that bubby makes an appearance when you have another U/S smile
Big hugs to you hun Xx
Sign in to follow this topic