5. does your precious child only take 1 style dummy

does your precious child only take 1 style dummy Lock Rss

Casey losted about 6 this. Past wk.

Only got one lefted he likes.

If he losses it tonight like others.
Who knows how we will cope.

Going buy more tomorrow

I'm so tried of losing dummies.

Got 6 in another style but he won't use them.
Yes, Izzy was a bit like that! She had Avent ones and wouldn't take anything else. In fact she didn't even like changing to the next size up when she went into the next age bracket.

To be fair, the teats are completely different sizes and shapes so I get the point!

Good luck, I really hope you don't lose your last one before you can get to the shops to get some more!

Yes, Izzy was a bit like that! She had Avent ones and wouldn't take anything else. In fact she didn't even like changing to the next size up when she went into the next age bracket.

To be fair, the teats are completely different sizes and shapes so I get the point!

Good luck, I really hope you don't lose your last one before you can get to the shops to get some more!

I guess they like certain things like us.

Casey uses one that have blue / red or blue / yellow or yellow /red one. Can't remember the brand.
Starts with N.
Funny thing Cory used have same dummies.

When bubby born I'm going pick different ones hope she or he will use any style.

I never brought avent. One s.

How do u cope with just style of dummy. ????

How do u cope with just style of dummy. ????

Haha you just buy enough so that you don't run out.

But if Casey has lost 6 or whatever in a week, then I would have thought that that would be enough and I would have been running out!

Has he lost them in the house or was it somewhere else? If it was in the house then you better get looking!!!

That was how I eventually got Izzy off dummies though. She was older, about 2 years 1 month, and I had been thinking for some time that the Dummy Fairy was about due. Then she lost the very last one so the Dummy Fairy had to turn up quickly!

Haha you just buy enough so that you don't run out.

But if Casey has lost 6 or whatever in a week, then I would have thought that that would be enough and I would have been running out!

Has he lost them in the house or was it somewhere else? If it was in the house then you better get looking!!!

That was how I eventually got Izzy off dummies though. She was older, about 2 years 1 month, and I had been thinking for some time that the Dummy Fairy was about due. Then she lost the very last one so the Dummy Fairy had to turn up quickly!

I wish the dummy fairy would give them back lol.

I think they down be side his cot. So going look tomorrow first before I buy any.

NUK that's the brand. Thanks
Yep Avent only for DD. Anything else just gets chewed on and spat out laugh Dummies are good at going missing aren't they! I have to keep buying new ones too. Under the cot is a good place to look for lost dummies smile

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

Yep us here too.

He's pretty good with his because he only sleeps with them, so once he wakes up, I put it straight back in his cot or on the kitchen window sill.
Yep DS will only use the gumdrop dummy he had them in NICU and wont use anyother one have to buy a few at a time as can only get them online Over seas can be a bit of a pain smile
Made it through the night had Casey in my bed was so cold.
So needless to say didn't lose dummy.
search is on today to find the lost ones.

Yes ladies most likely under or beside his cot as he only has dummy when going to bed.
Found 3 of the dummies
now sterilized for use again.

Saved money by finding them.
Arrgh yes, know what you mean! My daughter will only take the tommee tippee closer to nature "pure" dummy, although lately we've convinced her that the NUK with the same shape teat are not too bad either.

It's really annoying because the type she likes are a bit difficult to find, so when I do find them in a store I stock up. Now with daycare we lose even more dummys

Can't wait to wean her off the thing

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

lol i'm lucky my DD's have always taken any dummy except Cherry shaped ones. so they take nuk tommee tippee avent etc anything that is either flat or has a flat bottom its great because i can buy dummies anywhere usually because i always forget to take one out lol. Definately look under the bed i should do it more often i did it the other day and i found about 20 under there lol i have a massive over supply of dummies just because i hate trying to find one in the middle of the night lol

20 bahahaha! Love it. I have sometimes sent my little one to bed with half a dozen so she can crawl around and find them herself. But it's now a big game of throwing them out of the cot!

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

Sign in to follow this topic