Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. My weight gain has been great

My weight gain has been great Lock Rss

Yesterday I discovered Cadbury "Marvellous Creations". It's a chocolate bar with lots of different things it. I tried the Jelly and Crunchie bar. OMG so yummy. They also have a Jelly, Popping Candy(the candy that pops when you eat it) and Beannies(smarties) bar. They are so, so so Yummy. No not yummy, Amazingly yummy. smile smile

I haven't even been that keen on chocolate this pregnancy and now I want to drive to town just to buy one! I wonder if they have anymore flavours? I am going to google it laugh .For those that have had the Black forest chocolate before with the jelly bits in it, that is the type of jelly that is in the bars. If you haven't tried one, you must! They are to good not to have one. smile smile

I did see them in the supermarket yesterday but the $5 price tag put me off them - if you buy cheaper you get more!!!

I did see them in the supermarket yesterday but the $5 price tag put me off them - if you buy cheaper you get more!!!

Oh I didn't buy a full block I jsut brought a bar, but know that I know they make them in blocks I might have to buy one smile

OMG yes!! I have the Jelly, Popping Candy one yesterday and it was AWESOME!!!

Yesterday I discovered Cadbury "Marvellous Creations". It's a chocolate bar with lots of different things it. I tried the Jelly and Crunchie bar. OMG so yummy. They also have a Jelly, Popping Candy(the candy that pops when you eat it) and Beannies(smarties) bar. They are so, so so Yummy. No not yummy, Amazingly yummy. smile smile

I haven't even been that keen on chocolate this pregnancy and now I want to drive to town just to buy one! I wonder if they have anymore flavours? I am going to google it laugh .For those that have had the Black forest chocolate before with the jelly bits in it, that is the type of jelly that is in the bars. If you haven't tried one, you must! They are to good not to have one. smile smile

What?? Must be an Aussie thing. I want some now!

BTW in a mag I was reading this morning babies are born addicted to sugar, if the mum, while pregnant, consumes a high amount. My two babe's are screwed.
I have been a sucker for chocolate this pregnancy and have piled on the weight.. sad I look like I'm expecting twins again! gasp
Dp brought a block of the Marvellous creations with the popping candy.. grin
I loved it. It was amazing... hehe. -unfortunately for DP he only got maybe 2 pieces...
Now I think I'm going to have to get another block. roll eyes
Sign in to follow this topic