Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Pimples!!!! Lock Rss

I am roughly 6/7 weeks preg and have broken out badly in tiny pimples all over my chest, shoulders, and back!!!! Has anyone else had this happen? How did you deal with it??
Yeah I had terribly oily skin and hair for the first trimester. Sadly it's just your hormones going bananas and you can't do a whole lot for it other than the usual - keep your face cleansed, try to avoid clogging up your pores with make up. Hopefully as your hormones settle your skin will too - it's just a joy of pregnancy sad

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

Just sucks! I never had this with my first!!!! I hardly wear
Make up anyway maybe twice a week and that would be a weekend! Just gotta ride it out then sad
princess_louise25 wrote:
Just sucks! I never had this with my first!!!! I hardly wear
Make up anyway maybe twice a week and that would be a weekend! Just gotta ride it out then sad

Sadly I think so sad I know there is a topical cream you can get a prescription for from the doctor. I was using it before pregnancy and the doc said it was ok to continue using it during pregnancy. Personally it didn't help me but it might work for you if the acne is really bothering you. I just had to endure and be a pizza face until I got the mid trimester "glow"

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

Hi princess, I had this happen too, terrible break outs on my face and back. So embarrassing and just plain gross really! I used cetaphil cleanser for oily skin and it helped settle it at times but because its hormonal it didnt fix it completely. The good news is by about halfway it had settled right down and by 25 weeks was gone completely with just a sneaky zit popping up here and there very occasionally. Hopefully it goes away faster for you. The first trimester isnt real pretty for some of us but the second is much better x
Sign in to follow this topic