Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

very strong positive at 9DPO Lock Rss

hi everyone im just after some advice- on sunday i was 9DPO and took a FRER test at 4pm and it came up straight away with two very strong lines, i tested yesterday and this morning and its the same result, i didnt think it was possible to get such a strong result at such an early stage, someone told me that if u have a strong positive early on it could mean twins? im jsut wodnering weather anyone else had the same thing and only had one bub or could it really mean twins????

cant wait till my 3rd lil princess is born

Hi!

First of all congratulations on your positive result. I am no expert but i have also heard that an early positive result can indicate a girl grin

Good luck and look forward to hearing other peoples experiences with this!

xx

With TTC and pregnancy, nothing is impossible!
I don't know how much truth there is in the twins thing as I had extremely high HCG levels with this pregnancy and there's (thankfully) only one bub in my belly!

Congratulations on your pregnancy smile Wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months ahead!

mel-O wrote:
With TTC and pregnancy, nothing is impossible!
I don't know how much truth there is in the twins thing as I had extremely high HCG levels with this pregnancy and there's (thankfully) only one bub in my belly!

Congratulations on your pregnancy smile Wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months ahead!

Agree with above. Could be you ovulated earlier than ou thought so are further along... I had super high hcf levels last pregnancy and was just one bubba boy growing. Most I have spoken to that have had high hcf levels have turned out to have boys smile
Thanks so much for your replies ladies smile I'm loving hearing about strong results indicating a boy lol I have 3 beautiful girls so we are praying for a boy (we will be equally happy with a girl) I guess only time will tell argh Im off to the doctors in the morning to have it confirmed, I don't think I could have ovulated earlier because we "did it" on the 10th of June which was the day before my fertile time and I was meant to ovulate on the 14th of June so either is sperm lived for 4 days lol or I was ovulating on the tenth?? I'm not sure but we only did it ONCE this month so this bub is DEFINATELY a miracal bub especially after 15months of TTC smile

Ohh wow only one time that month?? Was definitely meant to be!!!

Congratulations!!

Yep just the once lol I had some spotting around 3 days later which I thought was strange but we r super happy smile

Sign in to follow this topic