Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

lets take bets now.... Lock Rss

I'll bet you're having another BOY!
What do you think you're having?

Do you have pregnant logic? My pregnant logic was: my partner is oldest, then me, then we adopted our first dog (male) then we adopted our second dog (female), so really we have to continue the boy, girl, boy, girl thing we have going on, therefore our monkey will be a boy. My logic worked out!
girl smile

Duckie.M.B wrote:
I bet it will be homosapien!

Bahahaha
I bet girl
I vote boy smile

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Hmmm...I'll go with boy!
Oh yay! Monday is so close now!!
I'm guessing girl though!

Boy!! smile
I am going to say boy

I've narrowed it down to two options....... you're having either a boy .... or a girl.

haha... my uncle told me we should tell everyone that, since we're not finding out, and it's the first thing everyone asks.

But I say boy, because they has been so many boys on here lately. Or maybe that's justification for a girl... ok, so I am a fence sitter grin

Hope that it's what you want...

RIP Muffin. 25/06/95 - > 09/05/14

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say GIRL tongue probably wrong but it's 50-50 right lol. I can't wait to find out what my bubba is in a few months smile

I'll say girl. Have you tried the ring test? What you do is put your wedding ring on a chain and hang it over your belly. If it goes side to side it's a girl, round and round for a boy. I did it with both dd's and it was right smile

Sign in to follow this topic