Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

glucose test Lock Rss

I think a lot earlier then that I got it done, but can't really remember maybe at 20wks.

Anyhow how have u been I un followed and refollowed u again cos it says u rnt following me.....how u going with the new huggies..... It has put me off coming on as I dunno wats wat.

During the 28th week is the standard time, so just get a request form at your next visit.
Generally its at around the start of the 3rd trimester so about 28ish weeks.

Leisa.
Ididnt know my setting was on private I'll try change it in a sec then I'll un follow and re follow wink

I did mine at 24 weeks. I had GD in my previous pregnancy.

ME - 23
DH - 25

Miss Willow

Keeping fit and healthy in pregnancy!!

I'm 16 weeks and just did the '1 hour' glucose test.....apparently if everything is ok i wont have to do te '2 hour' glucose test later on..??
im 27 weeks now and am doing the 10 serves of carbohydrates for 3 days and then will do the 2 hr blood test on sat.
has anyone else done the 'diet' before hand for 3 days, i have some questions....

1. i see that the fact sheet i have says at least 10 serves of carbohydrates through out the day, so can i eat more than the 10 serves?
2. is there anything that i should be avoiding to eat in this time?
Just had mine, get the results on Monday so fingers crossed its all good, dont know if i can survive without sugar!

I was given the paperwork to have mine done from my doctor at about 22 week appointment but test wasnt done untill 27 weeks.
My hospital says anywhere between 26 - 28 weeks. But i know alot of places do it sooner
Sign in to follow this topic