Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. How long after baby dropped did you give birth?

How long after baby dropped did you give birth? Lock Rss

just wondering when everyones babies dropped and how long after that they came? im nearly 34 weeks and baby dropped yesterday, im hoping he isnt too far off
The day before my due date i had an appointment and the Dr said the little one hadn't dropped yet. And I had her on Sunday, not sure when she dropped though, certainly didn't notice anything...

Hope he comes soon for you smile although you don't really want to have the little one before 37 weeks... All the best!

Leah27* wrote:
just wondering when everyones babies dropped and how long after that they came? im nearly 34 weeks and baby dropped yesterday, im hoping he isnt too far off

My little girl dropped around this time as well. At my 20week scan baby was down all the time and stayed down. I went to 40weeks*2 days so for the rest of my pregnancy i had alot of pressure down there plus she was posteria so not so fun. I agree with Jessica you dont want baby coming to early.
Good Luck !!! smile smile smile
Hi all..

This is my first pregnancy and im 3 weeks off my due date. Im currently 37 weeks and 1 day. My baby 'Dropped' 3 weeks ago. Just playing the waiting game now, but its all apart of it. =)
Just for a different perspective - I never 'dropped'. Bubs was still 'high' when I was in labour and did a very quick dive. : )
Leighjen wrote:
Just for a different perspective - I never 'dropped'. Bubs was still 'high' when I was in labour and did a very quick dive. : )

I'm pretty much the same as this!

I assume you're referring to when bubs starts to engage.
DD I was 32.5wks she was born 40+4.
This pregnancy it started around 36wks, not sure when we'll meet but hoping its soon!!!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

I'm 38 weeks now and my baby was engaged around 35 weeks smile
Why on earth do you hope labor is not too far away? Let me tell you...having a baby in the NICU is not fun, for the baby or yourself. Take it not only a nurse but a Mum who had a baby in the NICU for 4 weeks!

Jess 28yrs, 5yr old daughter, 8 month old son and 20 weeks pregnant.

macca1984 wrote:
Why on earth do you hope labor is not too far away? Let me tell you...having a baby in the NICU is not fun, for the baby or yourself. Take it not only a nurse but a Mum who had a baby in the NICU for 4 weeks!

I share your pain, my DD was in NICU for 4 weeks to.
I am only 33 week today and baby seems high but i have a lot of pain at the bottom doctors are not stress about it so everything seem good so far one thing i don't want is to have my baby early.
My first never dropped until I was in labour. He was Hightower the whole way thru my pregnancy with his bottom stuck under my ribs. Second pregnancy this one it a lot lower but again not engaged and I'm over due!!
Sign in to follow this topic