Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. When did your preg symptoms kick in?

When did your preg symptoms kick in? Lock Rss

I'm almost 5 weeks with number 3 and have barely any symptoms . A little tired n slightly sore boobs . I can't remember with my other 2 munchkins when the preg symptoms started eg nausea .. Just curious when everyone else's started ? Thanks ladies smile
Hi Stevept - my symptoms (this is baby #1) started at about 6/7 weeks. I was breezing through weeks 4,5 & early 6 hoping for some signs and symptoms to make everything feel more real and then bam!!.....week 6/7 the nausea hit and the boobs starting aching/growing!! Now I’ve gotten what I’d wished for don’t feel so lucky anymore!!! But I’m sure (as you no doubt know well) it’s all worth it in the long run!
this is my first and i had symptoms at 4 weeks (if not earlier) pretty much! I took the test cos AF was 2 days late and i got on the train to go visit my sister and threw up like 4 times on the way down (thankfully in a toilet lol) that night i was horribly sick! tho its been pretty good now cos im eating breakfast lunch dinner and snacks in between! I also had really sore boobs the week before i took a HPT that were worse than normal but kinda fobbed it off as just a bad case of PMS, but now i know otherwise.
Def heaps tired now, already forgetting things! and my emotions are starting to play stupid games. Im going on 6 weeks..

Steveept wrote:
I'm almost 5 weeks with number 3 and have barely any symptoms . A little tired n slightly sore boobs . I can't remember with my other 2 munchkins when the preg symptoms started eg nausea .. Just curious when everyone else's started ? Thanks ladies smile

Can I just say I am very very jealous.... My cousin was the same. She didn't even now she was pregnant with no 2 till she was 5 months along. With DS I knew abt 5 weeks and MS took over at week 7. This one I started cramping and knew egg was implanting so really at 5 days along. I also had leaky boobs and sugar cravings before i even tested. MS at week 5.

I had implantation bleeding at about 3.5 weeks and bloating and stomach pain starting just before 4 weeks. Bigger breast but not noticable sore - onder tender on and off. MS finished around 10 weeks after some bleeding and tissue loss. we found out a few weeks later we still had a viable pregnancy!
Hi,
I didnt know i was pregnant until i was 5 months with my gorjus little man. I had no symptoms but i did have a very aching lower back i just couldnt get rid of around the 16week mark ( at the time i did not know i was pregnant) and didnt even have a growing belly until i found out then i totally blew out like a giant balloon....!!!!!
And i did start eating like a horse, Just shows every woman is different hey.. Good Luck smile
I am pregnant with my first baby and noticed symptoms in my 4th week. I am only 5 weeks now but the nausea and vomiting has been pretty bad, have had some really bad cramps and the most incredible tiredness. I have been getting 9 or 10 hours sleep each night but I feel like I haven't slept at all. Oh well. I can't complain too much as I am so incredibly happy to be pregnant. Good luck to you all.
I had hardly any symptoms to suggest i was pregs. Very lucky indeed. Although i did get chronic cramps, but i thought at the time it was my period coming.

I'm one of those lucky people who skipped MS and all the other early pregnancy symptoms - but don't envy me! The third trimester has come back to bite me!
The only thing I noticed the day before I got my BFP was that my nipples had changed colour. Other than that I had no symptoms at all until about 8-10 weeks when I got the tiredness.

Tracey-did you have AF till 5 months along?
With DS1 morning sickness hit with a vengance at 5wks.(lasted till wk 15, 24/7!)
Just tested positive for bub no2! AF not even due till tomorrow, but started feeling queasy 5 days after implantation! dead giveaway that I was pregnant was I started craving chocolate milk (never drink milk, it makes me feel sick) have the same craving with 1st pregnancy, but it didnt start till week 20.
eating everything I can, while I can! lol I know I'l be throwing up within a week.
I started feeling a bit light headed and sick around the 5 week mark. By week 6 I was in my GP's office crying that I couldn't stand the constant vomitting after having puked 10 times that day...

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

Sign in to follow this topic