Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. and number two is on the way already...!

and number two is on the way already...! Lock Rss

hello mummies smile
its been soooooo long since ive been on, but i return with happy news..

IM PREGNANT!

so bub#2 is on the way, a lil sooner then expected (seeing as DD is only 7months old!), but im over the moon smile

just wanted to have a lil brag as i havent really got anyone else to brag too

smile x
Congrats gremlin!

congratulations! Welcome back and it will be a good age difference, wishing you a stress free and nmorning sickness free pregnancy.Its lovely news, nothing exciting happening in my world

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

thankyou ladies smile
That's great news. Congratulations and wishing you a smooth 9 months.

Congrats! smile

Congratulations!
yay congrats to you and your dp hun tongue! Wishing you smooth sailing 9 or so months,thats great news sweets.

thankyou ladies smile it still hasnt fully sunk in, but i think once i have my dating scan and see the lil peanut it will! tongue
Yay welcome back and a HUGE congrats hun!! grin how exciting! U'll have a nice small gap like the one between my first DS n DD grin xx wishing u a happy smooth and healthy pregnancy hun smile xxxx

yeah we didnt really plan on having another til DD was about 2.. but i guess we got a lil excited.. lol
my_little_gremlin wrote:
yeah we didnt really plan on having another til DD was about 2.. but i guess we got a lil excited.. lol

Lol it happens....... haha tongue

Sign in to follow this topic