Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. I had my 20 week ultrasound today :D

I had my 20 week ultrasound today :D Rss

My intuition was right grin It's a boy!!!!!

And everything is looking healthy & perfect!!
That's fantastic news! Congratulations!! All the best for the rest of your pregnancy! smile

CONGRATS! glad to hear everything is going good and bubs is healthy. grin

Yay congrats hun!! Wonderful news grin have fun buying blue smile xx

Wow hun what great new's a little boy, congratualtion's. And so glad thing's are all good. grin grin grin
unique1 wrote:
white_with_two 1/2 wrote:My intuition was right grin It's a boy!!!!!And everything is looking healthy & perfect!!aww congrats now for blue stuff tongue you will have your hands full mind you I don't think its that much difference

It'll be nice shopping in a different section at the shops! Im abit over buying girls clothes lol. I dont think there's much difference either. Ive seen some monstrous little girls around lately lol & I have some very sweet nephews smile

little_muffin wrote:
That's fantastic news! Congratulations!! All the best for the rest of your pregnancy! smile

Thanks grin

tickled*pink wrote:
Yayyy! Ive been wondering how you've been getting on smile

Been going really good smile Everythings going smoothly! Have you had your scan yet? Did you/are you going to find out the gender?

benjamins_mummy wrote:
CONGRATS! glad to hear everything is going good and bubs is healthy. grin

Thanks grin
V_1990 wrote:
Yay congrats hun!! Wonderful news grin have fun buying blue smile xx

Thanks grin I will!!

Possum & Joey wrote:
Wow hun what great new's a little boy, congratualtion's. And so glad thing's are all good. grin grin grin

Thanks grin
tickled*pink wrote:
white_with_two 1/2 wrote:tickled*pink wrote:Yayyy! Ive been wondering how you've been getting on smileBeen going really good smile Everythings going smoothly! Have you had your scan yet? Did you/are you going to find out the gender?So glad it's all smooth sailing smile We have it Monday and yes yes yes we will find out grin Im so excited.

Oooooh not long now! Good luck on monday grin I'll be keeping an eye out for your post wink

unique1 wrote:
you will be like me but worse as I found it hasrd to look at girly things after having a boy it could also do with the fact I wasn't expecting to look at girly clothing thinking she was a he it took me awhile to get used to itI will confess I did have her in some of my boys onsies at times she looked adorable in them but I got annoyed when they thought she was a he lol as she looks like a she can't win tongue

lol It would be different. I have a friend who dressed her daughter in her sons handme downs as a little bub. It's still cute smile
Nai&Beau wrote:
Yay so excited for you! 20 weeks already time has flown.

Thanks smile I know. It's crazy how quick its gone. And look at you, ready to pop! I bet you're excited!

Little Miss's wrote:
glad everything is perfect and yay for a little boy. Did you try and sway for a boy?

Thanks grin We did try for a boy actually. We used the shettles method. I guess it worked for us lol.
Oooh I did just congratulate you but I will say it again haha...should put a lil pic up!! hehe

Nai&Beau wrote:
white_with_two 1/2 wrote:Nai&Beau wrote:Yay so excited for you! 20 weeks already time has flown.Thanks smile I know. It's crazy how quick its gone. And look at you, ready to pop! I bet you're excited!I'm a little scared to be honest but yes very excited but over it at the same time. How are you feeling?

Some days I feel like i'll be fine, other days (most days) im petrified. But I can do it smile & I will do it! I just need to remember that once its over, its over, unlike a caesarean. I dont care if it ends up being another caesarean, more worried that Im risking my uterus, my life, & my babies life. I cant wait to hear your birth story!
Sign in to follow this topic