Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. I had my 20 week ultrasound today :D

I had my 20 week ultrasound today :D Lock Rss

Pal24 wrote:
Oooh I did just congratulate you but I will say it again haha...should put a lil pic up!! hehe

Thanks grin i will post a pic up. Usually takes me awhile to get around to it. Might be time to renew my profile pic wink Seems everyone else is.

Little Miss's wrote:
white_with_two 1/2 wrote:
Little Miss's wrote:glad everything is perfect and yay for a little boy. Did you try and sway for a boy?Thanks grin We did try for a boy actually. We used the shettles method. I guess it worked for us lol.

I'm tempted to try this, but DF isn't so keen. He thinks if we try to get a boy we will get a girl lol. Not that we would care, if we had another girl it would be awesome but a boy would be something different. Thanks I might have to just have a go smile

I know exactly how you & your fiance feel! It would still be exciting, but it's nice & perfectly natural (IMO) to want at least one of either gender. Its just different smile Good luck talking your man into it grin
Huge congrats!! Can't believe you're 20 weeks already! smile

...it's me..Blee wink

Blee27+Lai+bfp wrote:
Huge congrats!! Can't believe you're 20 weeks already! smile

Thanks grin I know! It seems to get faster each pregnancy lol
white_with_two 1/2 wrote:
My intuition was right grin It's a boy!!!!!

And everything is looking healthy & perfect!!

That's great news. COngrats on the baby boy news smile

wammysmummy wrote:
white_with_two 1/2 wrote:My intuition was right grin It's a boy!!!!!And everything is looking healthy & perfect!!That's great news. COngrats on the baby boy news smile

Thanks grin
Yay a blue bundle this time around! Congrats!
Have you got a definite name yet or just narrowing down a list?

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

my_girl_lily wrote:
Yay a blue bundle this time around! Congrats!Have you got a definite name yet or just narrowing down a list?

Thanks grin We havent chosen any names yet! We've been throwing some around but we havent really liked anything. We'll sit down with our baby book soon now that we know its a boy smile
congratulations. smile

Congratulations

Fantastic news... congrats on the blue smile
Aww that's exciting, now the wait to meet him smile

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

mumof2gorgeousgirls wrote:
congratulations. smile

Thanks grin

Sammie1985 wrote:
Congratulations

Thanks grin

RCC376 wrote:
Aw Congratulations That is fantastic news

Thankyou grin

curious one wrote:
congrats

Thanks T grin

lyra_p wrote:
Fantastic news... congrats on the blue smile

Thankyou grin

Skubala wrote:
Aww that's exciting, now the wait to meet him smile

Thanks grin I have a feeling its going to go fast lol. I like being pregnant.

Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
O.M.G!!!! How did I miss this!!!!!Congrats chickie I had a feeling you were having a boy grin

Thanks grin So did I. Everything just felt different from day dot & I kept telling my mum I cant imagine myself having another girl, it has to be a boy lol. I was right lol. Hows your bubby going? You'll be feeling pokes & prods soon! Is your bump showing yet?

Sign in to follow this topic