Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. I had my 20 week ultrasound today :D

I had my 20 week ultrasound today :D Lock Rss

Oh wow! I can't believe you are halfway through already. Yay for a little boy smile

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Zinkles wrote:
Oh wow! I can't believe you are halfway through already. Yay for a little boy smile

Neither can I! Im realising that the way things are going Im going to quickly run out of time to get everything organised. So much to do! lol. Thankyou smile
keeki wrote:
I thought I replied to this lol
Congratulations smile little boys are such mummy's boys. Enjoy shopping for blue smile

Thankyou! grin my 2 girls are mummies girls too lol. I'll be feeling very loved now!
Congrats! Lovely news! smile
Our
Week by week pregnancy guide is full of great advice for what to expect in all the stages of your pregnancy
Little Rascals wrote:
Congrats! Lovely news! smile

Thanks smile

curious one wrote:
Glad Everything is going well too

Thanks smile So am I.

HuggiesModerator wrote:
OurWeek by week pregnancy guide is full of great advice for what to expect in all the stages of your pregnancy

Thanks smile
congrats smile

glad everything is going well, how exciting a little boy

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

jazool wrote:
congrats smileglad everything is going well, how exciting a little boy

Thanks grin After 2 girls it is just abit exciting lol.

Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
white_with_two 1/2 wrote:Ilovemylilbugs wrote:O.M.G!!!! How did I miss this!!!!!Congrats chickie I had a feeling you were having a boy grinThanks grin So did I. Everything just felt different from day dot & I kept telling my mum I cant imagine myself having another girl, it has to be a boy lol. I was right lol. Hows your bubby going? You'll be feeling pokes & prods soon! Is your bump showing yet?I found it really weird getting use to a boy when I had ds like dd2 was a piece of cake as I had dd1 but ds I had to learn new things like point that doodle down before the nappy is to be done up laugh also cleaning him was a learning curve I wasn't use to a boy laughOh i have the bump happening alright it's getting big but I know it's because everything is so stretched and worn out ba ha ha ha ha!!!I thought I felt butterflies but seriously it's gotta be gas I'm sooooo gassy iv never had gas like this before this is new to me I never knew a human is capable of these sorts of smells poor Dp needs a gas mask laugh

I know haha! Ive changed my nephews a few times but it'll still take abit to get used to having to 'tuck it down' & you have to be quick to put the new nappy on coz when they do wee they spray up hahaha! Fun times lol. Aww cute! We'll have to post bump pics soon tongue Im so much bigger this time than I was at this gestation with my other 2. I blame not excercising since having my second. Plus c-sections ruin your tummy muscles bad! Ive been letting off alot of smell clouds too *blushes* It was terrible with DD2, not quite as bad this time but its getting there lol. The smells are horrendous!! Our poor DPs hahahahhaha!!! Will you be trying for a natural birth? Or going an elective cs? As scared as I am, I'll be having a VBAC. Id much prefer to be able to be mobile again after the birth.
Congrats on finding out it's a boy. Boys are great as I'm sure girls are. It's fun going out and buying boys things. I enjoy when it's one of my 9 niece's birthdays as I can go girly clothes shopping. I hope all goes well with the rest of your pregnancy grin

Just saw this!!
Hooray! XD

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
I'm having a vbac and I'm pumped laugh I'm just praying it's like dd1s birth as it was quite forward and quick smile I had a chat with my doc last Wednesday and its a done deal a vbac it is he was like surprised how happy and eager I was for a vbac laugh my Caesar experience was not pleasant!!Sometimes my own gas makes me dry reach laughI'll post a pump pic when I hit 16 weeks as its even I posted one at 12 weeks you must of missed it??I think I'm borderline massive a I was with the twins and your right a Caesar doesn't help those muscles at least my apron isn't a apron as my bump has filled that skin laugh I doubt well I hope I don't get stretch marks this time I had them bad th last two times!!!!! I didn't bleed as bad as I did with a Caesar and I healed really quick and was walking that evening but I had a horrible Caesar the spinal took to only one side when I was cut open!!!!! Omg I cannot explain tht feeling I reall can't it was messed up!!Dd1 my waters broke 7 hours later after a few pushes I had my baby no tears nothing I never cried or yelled I just sat there in a chair with my gas laugh

Ive had long painful labours, & I HATED my emerg c-section so Im hoping this one births quick lol. That sounds horrid! I cant begin to imagine what that pain would be like but I never want to find out. You poor thing sad In the end, as long as I can keep my uterus & take my baby home, I'll be happy wink I definitely missed your bump photo! Can someone bump it for me? haha.

Proud_Mum_of_3_boys wrote:
Congrats on finding out it's a boy. Boys are great as I'm sure girls are. It's fun going out and buying boys things. I enjoy when it's one of my 9 niece's birthdays as I can go girly clothes shopping. I hope all goes well with the rest of your pregnancy grin

Thanks grin Girls are wonderful! And I would have been happy with another girl too, but im overjoyed at knowing Im having a son grin & it will be nice to get away from the girls stuff abit too lol.
~NoDdY~ wrote:
Just saw this!!Hooray! XD

Thankyou grin
Sign in to follow this topic