Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Know of any Good books to read during pregnancy?

Know of any Good books to read during pregnancy? Lock Rss

Hi ladies, i was wondering if you know of any good books to read during pregnancy, or ones you enjoyed during your pregnancy? It can be pregnancy and parenting related or just something that's fun and a good read to keep pregnant women occupied. Hope to hear from you soon smile
Up the duff, Kaz Cooke.
Little Rascals wrote:
Up the duff, Kaz Cooke.

+1.
And Baby Love- robin barker (sp)-- won it from huggies.

I've really enjoyed "Up the Duff" as well - the diary entries are the best smile

If you're after some light & fluffy fiction (and I mean really light & fluffy) I enjoyed "Barefoot" by Michelle Holman (a kiwi author) smile she writes fun romance novels.

Does anyone else have any other fiction recommendations? I love reading fiction that deals with pregnancy since I got pregnant, have come across some not so awesome reads, but would be keen to hear of anything else I can look at?
Up the Duff was an amazing book. it has week to week sections and at the begining of each section there are diary entries. after i bought the book i ended up reading all the diary enteries in one go. they are so funny i found myself laughing and my hubby staring at me like wtf. haha. grin

benjamins_mummy wrote:
Up the Duff was an amazing book. it has week to week sections and at the begining of each section there are diary entries. after i bought the book i ended up reading all the diary enteries in one go. they are so funny i found myself laughing and my hubby staring at me like wtf. haha. grin

+1. LOVE this book. When I was pregnant first time every Saturday when we started a new week I would read the part about baby's development that week out loud in bed so DP would know what was happening too. Diary entries are hilarious! Read it 2nd time around too smile
LaLa_Ad wrote:
I've really enjoyed "Up the Duff" as well - the diary entries are the best smile

If you're after some light & fluffy fiction (and I mean really light & fluffy) I enjoyed "Barefoot" by Michelle Holman (a kiwi author) smile she writes fun romance novels.

Does anyone else have any other fiction recommendations? I love reading fiction that deals with pregnancy since I got pregnant, have come across some not so awesome reads, but would be keen to hear of anything else I can look at?

cool ill definitely check out up the duff since everyones recommended it! A good book i'd suggest is "French children don't throw food." I found it girly, funny, entertaining and educational!

What to expect when you are expecting is a really good one,Then there is also a follow up book called What to expect in the first year and so on.Just not too sure who the author is though but you can always look up the title and it should tell you.
Sign in to follow this topic