Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Bigger babies Lock Rss

Hi everyone, I'm 7 weeks pregnant with our second and secretly freaking out about having another big baby. My DD was 9 pounds. Big babies are heredity in my hubbies family. I am of course eating well apart from the odd chocolate here n their but it got me thinking is there anyway I can reduce the size of this baby by diet or anything else. Any1 else have larger babies!!!
Thanks
Ha ha I really hope not!! My daughter was 5 days early to. Imagine if she was on time sad
My first was 2 weeks late and weighed 9lb 12oz, second was 2 weeks early and weighed 7lb 5oz.I. did eat a bit better with dd2 (more fruit etc) but not much difference. Dd3 was 8lb and dd4 was 9lb and they were also 2 weeks early also gained the same amount of weight with last 3. Don't think there is much u can do to change size of baby:)

The birth weights varied for me. My first was 4140g, second 4060g, third 4320g, fourth child 4240g. All were around the same dates for lateness.

Sign in to follow this topic