Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

All Day Sickness Lock Rss

Hi every one just wondering if anyone else is suffering from morning sickness from the moment i wake up in the morning till i go to bed i feel horribly sick in the stomach i am vomiting all the time headaches feelng dizzy its nearly unbearable i have tried eating smaller portions,ginger,sea bands nothing seems to help. I am 11 weeks pregnant with my third baby. I would love to hear any suggestions that may help thanx.
Hey i had exactly the same thing the only thing that i found that worked was. Metoclopramide which the midwife prescribed me which worked great. Hope its passes soon

If its really bad I would speak to your doctor their is meds that you can take and are safe while pregnant I have had ms in my last 2 pregnancies and my current one also I'm still once or twice a day visiting my toilet to unload my vomit sad
so I feel your pain and I have tried everything nothing works
Hope it clears up in your 2nd triemester for you
Thanks girls if it doesnt ease soon i will definitely be going back to talk to my doctor.
I've actually been diagnosed with Severe Morning Sickness (Hyperemesis) and been to hospital 3 times already for it in the past 4 weeks so I completely feel your pain..
Whilst at the hospital I usually go on a drip for a few hours (usually 2ltrs), get a shot of Ondansetron and also a shot of Maxalon.. We've tried 3 different approaches for at home so far and all 3 have not yet worked.. BUT.. the Ondansetron is the ONLY thing that does seem to help, even if it is only for a few days before it stops working again..
Nothing helps 100% but it does help to make stop vomitting so much for those few days, once it wears off, I end up being back to throwing up 2-3 times each hour and ending up needing IV fluids again..

I suggest you try Ondansetron... It is VERY expensive ($75 for 20 tablets - which will last 5-10days), but worthwhile if it gives some sort of relief..
Sign in to follow this topic