Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Is it just me... Lock Rss

Or does time appear to slow down once you reach that 30 week mark?
I'm the opposite between my younger 2 and their constant running around and tornado like messing up of the house and everything else i just realised this week i have only 2 months left yikes not long enough.

no way goes super fast for me the more I have ! This is definately the end of my reproduction days and lets just say 9 weeks is not long at all and Im trying to enjoy the rest of my pregnancy but I feel like I wake up everyday and its the next week already !! Just eager is the word, to find out the gender, see what he/she looks like, I love this time smile

It has slowed down for me too! I think it's just because I am counting down the weeks I have left at work... and I still have 8 to go sad

I have only just hit 30 weeks lol and it already seems slower. i dont think it helps that i have finally 'popped' and i am just feeling everything more :-/ lol I am sore and achy lol but i love every minute of it

I hope its like that with this pregnancy, its going by so fast that i hope i get to enjoy some slow parts in this pregnancy before it ends. And i enjoy being big so to me 30 weeks pregnant would be an optimal time for it to slow down.. But that is just me!! I love being pregnant <3

I think being at home doing nothing is what is dragging the time out. I just can't wait for her to get here even if we are so unprepared right now lol
Sign in to follow this topic