Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Teenage mum! Lock Rss

First of all congratulations! Enjoy every bit of your pregnancy, because before you know it will be over and your little one will start running around with your heart up its sleeve. If you are in a stable and beautiful relationship with your partner - the most important thing is to keep it that way. Stand up for your love and for your family. It is great that you've decided to have a baby so early - you will give birth easily and will recover way faster. Hopefully you two can keep your juices flowing financially and that won't be a problem. One thing my mum always tried to teach me is that kids come, grow up and go on to live their lives. Eventually it will be you and your partner again making decisions for the two of you. I don't want to talk about things that are way to distant for you, BUT it is important to never forget to be a spouse, wife and partner FIRST. A lot of relationships and marriages fail when kids arrive, because parents forget they are first and foremost someone's partner. smile))

Hope this was helpful:)
have been with my fiance for 9 years and we have 4 children together. We have also have a great relationship and are each others best friend. My family dislike my fiance, and have done since day one. We have no idea why they dont like him. He is 8 years older than me, and has always had a low paying job she we believe that could be it. Any way, my parents dont see us nor does my sister or my brother. They have not even met our youngest 2 children. We had enough of the awkwardness so cut ties completely around 5 yrs ago. DF parents are great most of the time and have accepted me into their family. I do miss my family sometimes, but i just have to look at how happy our little family is to know i made the right de

Im so sorry to hear that about your family. But i defin8ly know how it feels to be so young and having your first baby. I was 18 when i found out i was having my first (he wasnt planned but we still love him to bits smile.) So if there is anything u want to know specifically, or if u have got any worries or concerns or just need other mums to talk to, remember youre not alone.
Congratulations pippagraces! I'm sorry to hear about your family troubles. I know what it's like to be young and pregnant, I'm 19 and 30 weeks so if you have any questions or just want to chat feel free smile
xx
Sign in to follow this topic