Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Test results- NT scan and Hcg and PAPP-A levels

Test results- NT scan and Hcg and PAPP-A levels Lock Rss

Oh Im so sorry tails I have been in your shoes and was praying for you to get good news if you ever need to talk, scream, anything just pm me I will listen I know how you are feeling
Thanks! Just so heartbroken at the moment
Big hugs coming your way that is horrible news sending lots of love and thoughts your way xx

Hi tails have been following your posts and was very sorry to read your sad news sad Sending big hugs your way xx
I was following your thread also and hoping for the best outcome for you. I'm so sorry to hear the sad news. I'm sending big hugs your way. What awful news you've had.
I'm in a similar (not quite) situation where I have a really high chance of having a baby born with spina bifida due to medication I was on when I accidentally fell pregnant. I'm fourteen weeks at the moment and have to wait until I'm sixteen weeks before I can have tests done to find out for sure. If spina bifida is present, then I will have to make the decision about whether to terminate or not. The wait is horrendous.
Anyway, best wishes x
I'm so sorry! Just wanted to let you know that others are thinking of you.

So sorry to hear of your results, such a difficult time for you. Thinking of you sad
Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Feeling abit better today, coming to terms with it, but still feeling sad, just wasn't mentioned to be.
T-Stark and Kelz351 I hope you news is better than mine !!!!
You may have already been told about this and if not Im not sure if you have the association like we do here in OZ the company is SIDS and its not really known but they just dont help families who lose a child to SIDS they help grieving families from miscarriages all the way up past SIDS
I'm sorry to read your update. I was hoping that you were going to receive better news. I am so sorry that you have to go thru this.

We are all here to support you thru this difficult time.

Once again I am so sorry you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you everyone for your support, sorry I haven't posted much, the last few days have been a whirl wind
Sign in to follow this topic