Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

bleeding and back pains Lock Rss

have just come back from dr with bleeding and really bad back pains. they couldn't get me in for an ultrasound today so have to wait till tmro. dr doesn't know why im bleeding, but it could be miscarriage of one or both twins. sad then he tells me not to stress until a full ultrasound tmro. any suggestions or has anybody has the back pains and cramps with bleeding and then gone on to have healthy bubs?

Sorry to hear you are going through this stressful time. I experienced bleeding through out my pregnancy with my son so thankfully it does not always mean a miscarriage. When I had bleeding I went straight to my local hospitals emergency where they were able to perform an ultrasound and take bloods. You may want to consider just going to emergency as I know just how hard it is not knowing.
All the best with your pregnancy.

unfortuneately my husband came home from the school run that afternoon and found me passed out in a bathroom in a massive pool of blood. I had heamoragged. ambulance trip and hosp stay later. we have lost both of our beautiful tiny babies, but I was able to bring their little bodies home and we have had a very private ceremony with myself and my husband to place them in a silver box and seal it so they will be together forever. RIP Aimey and Bailey

Xx big hugs to you

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I can not begin to imagine the pain you must be experiencing right now. Big hugs to you. RIP Aimey and Bailey xxx

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little twins.

xx
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, take time for yourself it is such a hard time. We lost our first set of twins at different stages of our pregnancy and it is heartbreaking. Hugs to you x
Sign in to follow this topic