Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Anyone else bloated? Rss

Hi All,

I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant and I am constantly SOOOOO incredibly boated!
I'm not eating or drinking in huge amounts, I've no problems going to the toilet yet to look at my bare stomach you would think that I am atleast 6 months pregnant!

My tummy is so tight and hard, I couldnt push it out any further even if I wanted to! When I first showed my mum she thought it was hilarious, but as it continues to stay so hard and bloated she says she's never seen any thing like this before, which has me worried.

It's becoming really uncomfortable for me, I feel as though I'm about to burst!

Has any one else experienced anything similar? Is this something I should be concerned about?

Katie, VIC, Aaliyah Kaylee born 28/11/06 & Mikayla

Hey Katie, i was exactly the same, even tho i didnt look 6months pregnant then lol. I was so bloated from fluid retention that i looked fat! It probably wont go down for a while and moves on to the rest of your body. Have you had a scan yet? It could be twins!! Not sure if its anything to worry about, but if your really worried id ring the doc to make sure. Take care smile
I am similar but not to the extent of your bloatedness (is that even a word?). I am now 13 weeks and I wake up with a little bump and I can suck in my tummy. However as soon as I eat or drink anything I just pop out. And it's not just at the bottom of my stomach either. Its the whole thing and i look 5 months pregnant. I still haven't told people I am pregnant so I am really aware of hiding my stomach. Luckily I sit behind a desk at work. Here's hoping it will go away soon. And I don't know about you, but Denae suggested twins. God i hope not. I always thought twins would be nice, but as a first time mother, doing this on my own, I have changed my mind.

Karen & Blake (8/11/2006)

Sign in to follow this topic