Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

So Sick & Tired - Bad Day Rss

Hi everyone

Sorry to be the winger today, but I just have to have a moan.

I am so, so sick and so tired all the time. I have now got a week and a half to either maintain my weight or put some on otherwise I have to go into hospital and be put on a drip. I can't keep anything down and my boss is getting cross with me as I am always late in and have to leave early.

In fact, I resemble a pale, spotty zombie with a brain like mush. I just want to crawl under the duvet and sleep for the next 7 1/2 months.

Please, please cheer me up.

2bubs

Ooohhh Kate, you poor darl. I know, kinda, how you feel. I felt really sick, but I just couldn't throw up, for the first three months, and I was so very tired all the time. I kept stuffing up at work, and little every day things just didn't seem to make sense to me, although they were things I always did! I was grumpy, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, scared, everything! And I couldn't have anti depressants because I'm pregnant!!!!

Fortunately for me, I have really great bosses, so I didn't have to worry about that.

I reckon it's pretty unfair of your boss to be getting cross with you! Does he/she understand how sick you are? Some people can be so mean and uncaring. Maybe you could get your doctor to write a note for you and you could take it into work so your boss can see he/she is over reacting. I feel really sad for you. It's supposed to be the best time of your life, yet you feel so ****!

I guess the only thing I can say is that hopefully you will get over the sickness, and anyway, maybe if you do go into hospital the rest and the chat with the nurses there will do you the world of good. A friend of mine is pregnant and she has bad morning sickness, and every time she has to change her two year olds nappy she throws up, so you aren't alone, even though you probably feel like you are.

Anyway, I probably haven't been much help, but I hope you know that if you need support or to talk that the lovely people on this site won't think you're whinging or moaning, and will be here for you. I hope you feel better soon, and if you need to talk, I would love to hear from you again.

Take care!

Leannexo!
Sign in to follow this topic