Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. IVF first time pregnant January 2018 Baby

IVF first time pregnant January 2018 Baby Rss

Hey. I am so sorry for you. It must be hard for you. IVF is a great procedure. I think you'll go through it. I am happy that you made a right decision. I hope you will be a mother soon. I have a baby through surrogacy. I went to Europe's clinic. I had 3 miscarriages. The miscarriages left me infertile. I chose IVF but that didnt worked for me. It failed in the first cycle. In the end, I went for surrogacy. I am a happy mother. I have no more worries in my life. I am so happy that I chose it. I am a happy mother now.
Hello. I am so sad for you. It must be hard for you. IVF is a good procedure. I think you'll experience it. I am cheerful that you settled on a correct choice. I trust you will be a mother soon. I have a child through surrogacy. I went to Europe's clinic. I was infertile and faced it for 10 years. I picked IVF however that didnt worked for me. It failed in the main cycle. At last, I went for surrogacy. I am a glad mother. I have no more stresses throughout my life. I am happy to the point that I picked it. I am a cheerful mother now.
Congrats on your positive result! So, yeah! I'm also having an IVF in Ukraine, as my PCOS doesn't allow me to have a child. So, yeah! Need luck right now! Pretty much motivated after seeing your case. Thanks for sharing stuff! Wishing you all the best! I hope it's nothing huge with you...I also hope that your further results will come fine. Stay blessed! Keep us updated! Good luck with the baby! xx
As you are going for IVF i hope it will be good for you.
Surrogacy is a very good procedure for women who can't have a baby naturally.
I was also looking for alternative for my miscarriages and i found surrogacy to be the ultimate solution for my problem of infertility.
BioTexCom is a well known clinic in Ukraine for surrogacy. The surrogacy procedure of the clinic is much popular across the Europe. While researching about surrogacy i had seen the name of this clinic many times. than i started following the youtube channel of the clinic and i learnt alot from their videos.
They guarantee that you will have a baby at the end.
Have a look at the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJJ-8uhOmW8&... .
The video is about the guarantee that at the end you will leave the clinic or the country holding your baby.
I am much satisfied about the clinic and i am waiting for my husband to decide when we move to Ukraine to start our journey of surrogacy.
Good luck to you.
Congrats with your pregnancy!
A long way is behind so now it's time to enjoy every day spent with your bean inside. I guess those are just natural worries. Soon you'll feel better about them I'm sure. Anyway, you may talk to your dr and clarify everything. I'm glad ivf has worked out for you. I hope this is the lucky time for us too. All the best x
Paggie909 wrote:
I was also looking for alternative for my miscarriages and i found surrogacy to be the ultimate solution for my problem of infertility.
BioTexCom is a well known clinic in Ukraine for surrogacy. The surrogacy procedure of the clinic is much popular across the Europe. While researching about surrogacy i had seen the name of this clinic many times. than i started following the youtube channel of the clinic and i learnt alot from their videos.
Have a look at the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJJ-8uhOmW8&...;... .
The video is about the guarantee that at the end you will leave the clinic or the country holding your baby.
I am much satisfied about the clinic and i am waiting for my husband to decide when we move to Ukraine to start our journey of surrogacy.
Good luck to you.

Wish you all the best of luck. I watched the video mentioned above. It's awesome! As far as I've understood you went to biotexcom, right? May I ask, what program with them did you chose? How long does it take to find a surro? What are the clinic's requirements for surros? Thank you.
I think the same. That you might be little worried that's it. Though its good to be concerned over things. That might go wrong. You must have put up so many hopes on such things. And you just can't afford any loss. Or false thing. That's good that you are keeping up with the things happening. Trust me I have seen cases where women have found to be being careless and never consider consulting to the clinic or the doctor over the things happening. And that often make the cases worst.
So since you are keeping up with the issues. That's great. But I too believe like every other woman do. That is nothing but your concern. Hence you need not be worried.
Have a good life. Congrats on pregnancy. Hope all goes well.
It is high time of your life. It is an amazing feeling to cope with the situation. You must keep the spirits high. You must think of starting a new life. The essential thing is to learn about yourself. I hope that you enjoy the best in your life. Wishing you all the best.
Hello K2018!! How are you doing? I have no idea about it. I never had IVF. But I can wish you luck with everything. I am sending love and luck to you. I hope everything goes well for you. Don't worry about it. Take good care of yourself. Try going for a walk daily. Eat fresh and healthy. Stay happy and calm. Try to spend more time with your loved ones. Keep yourself busy with activities you love to do. Enjoy your pregnancy fully. Stay blessed and healthy. Lots of love and luck to you.
K2018 wrote:
Hi

After trying for over 2 years I recently went through IVF and got the positive I have been praying for.
I don't know if anyone can help or anything but just thought i would put it out there. I am 5 weeks 1 day and my fertility clinic started weaning me off the progesterone at 4 weeks 4 days. On all the forums I have read everyone seems to be on it a lot longer so I'm a little concerned as I had my last one today.
They have also sent me for a third blood test despite saying that everything was good. (Hcg levels increasing and obviously my progesterone levels were high enough to be taken off).
I guess I'm just worried things will go wrong and need some reassurance? Has anyone else been through similar?I
Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks ????

Congrats with your pregnancy! This isn't the sort of reassurance anyway. I mean we should be aware of any of the signs shown. We should be attentive to our bodies. We have to be accurate with the symptoms we get and share those immediately with dr. Still I believe you should think more positively, hun. The most difficult part of treatment plan is already behind. Enjoy every other day spent with your LO inside. Fingers crossed things are/will be going on jut perfect!
Milena2020 wrote:
I'm also struggling to TTC for past 10 yeras.Just like you i m also worried about the age limit and it really is stressful.I have tried IUI and IVF but there was no luck with them.A friend of mine gave me the idea of surrogacy and she recommended me BioTexCom.I will surely go for it as all of other options are disclosed in my case.You better should research about surrogacy and should visit some clinics regarding surrogacy.As for me i will go for surrogacy ultimately i dont have any other option left.I have contacted this clinic in Ukrine and soon i will do it before its too late. If anybody has an opinon about this kindly guide me.

We're using this clinic for donor egg cycle. We've already signed up with them, our package is all inclusive, guaranteed. It's incredibly cheap than average cost for cycle elsewhere. All of the packages include donor eggs, all medications. Transfer from/to the airport and from/to the clinic, accommodation, meals, interpreter services. Even if you have already been examined in other clinics and the reason of unsuccessful treatment wasn’t determined, they will do extra checkups in order to make treatment effective. Definitely a must be on the list!!
Kimmelanie221 wrote:
Paggie909 wrote:
Have a look at the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJJ-8uhOmW8&...;...;... .
Good luck to you.
Wish you all the best of luck. I watched the video mentioned above. It's awesome! As far as I've understood you went to biotexcom, right? May I ask, what program with them did you chose? How long does it take to find a surro? What are the clinic's requirements for surros? Thank you.

Try also watching ''Top mistakes in surrogacy''. Very informative. Anastasia, clinic's head of English department, is talking about common problems caused by mistakes their patients can make when they are going through surrogacy. Things clearfied in order to make every surrogacy process more positive and successful at the end. Also I came across asiu.us once, where American couple describes their surrogacy experience overseas. Thought it might be useful. GL!!
Sign in to follow this topic