Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. IVF first time pregnant January 2018 Baby

IVF first time pregnant January 2018 Baby Lock Rss

Hey. I am so sorry for you. It must be hard for you. IVF is a great procedure. I think you'll go through it. I am happy that you made a right decision. I hope you will be a mother soon. I have a baby through surrogacy. I went to Europe's clinic. I had 3 miscarriages. The miscarriages left me infertile. I chose IVF but that didnt worked for me. It failed in the first cycle. In the end, I went for surrogacy. I am a happy mother. I have no more worries in my life. I am so happy that I chose it. I am a happy mother now.
Hello. I am so sad for you. It must be hard for you. IVF is a good procedure. I think you'll experience it. I am cheerful that you settled on a correct choice. I trust you will be a mother soon. I have a child through surrogacy. I went to Europe's clinic. I was infertile and faced it for 10 years. I picked IVF however that didnt worked for me. It failed in the main cycle. At last, I went for surrogacy. I am a glad mother. I have no more stresses throughout my life. I am happy to the point that I picked it. I am a cheerful mother now.
Congrats on your positive result! So, yeah! I'm also having an IVF in Ukraine, as my PCOS doesn't allow me to have a child. So, yeah! Need luck right now! Pretty much motivated after seeing your case. Thanks for sharing stuff! Wishing you all the best! I hope it's nothing huge with you...I also hope that your further results will come fine. Stay blessed! Keep us updated! Good luck with the baby! xx
As you are going for IVF i hope it will be good for you.
Surrogacy is a very good procedure for women who can't have a baby naturally.
I was also looking for alternative for my miscarriages and i found surrogacy to be the ultimate solution for my problem of infertility.
BioTexCom is a well known clinic in Ukraine for surrogacy. The surrogacy procedure of the clinic is much popular across the Europe. While researching about surrogacy i had seen the name of this clinic many times. than i started following the youtube channel of the clinic and i learnt alot from their videos.
They guarantee that you will have a baby at the end.
Have a look at the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJJ-8uhOmW8&... .
The video is about the guarantee that at the end you will leave the clinic or the country holding your baby.
I am much satisfied about the clinic and i am waiting for my husband to decide when we move to Ukraine to start our journey of surrogacy.
Good luck to you.
I think the same. That you might be little worried that's it. Though its good to be concerned over things. That might go wrong. You must have put up so many hopes on such things. And you just can't afford any loss. Or false thing. That's good that you are keeping up with the things happening. Trust me I have seen cases where women have found to be being careless and never consider consulting to the clinic or the doctor over the things happening. And that often make the cases worst.
So since you are keeping up with the issues. That's great. But I too believe like every other woman do. That is nothing but your concern. Hence you need not be worried.
Have a good life. Congrats on pregnancy. Hope all goes well.
It is high time of your life. It is an amazing feeling to cope with the situation. You must keep the spirits high. You must think of starting a new life. The essential thing is to learn about yourself. I hope that you enjoy the best in your life. Wishing you all the best.
Hello K2018!! How are you doing? I have no idea about it. I never had IVF. But I can wish you luck with everything. I am sending love and luck to you. I hope everything goes well for you. Don't worry about it. Take good care of yourself. Try going for a walk daily. Eat fresh and healthy. Stay happy and calm. Try to spend more time with your loved ones. Keep yourself busy with activities you love to do. Enjoy your pregnancy fully. Stay blessed and healthy. Lots of love and luck to you.
Hey there. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I think this is different for everyone. As every individual is different from one another. Out bodies are different. I hope you have had a safe journey through IVF. Love and best wishes.
Hi there, What's going on with you? I have no clue about it. I never had IVF. In any case, I can wish you fortunes with everything. I am sending wishes and fortunes to you. I seek everything goes well after you. Try not to stress over it. Take great care of yourself. Have a go at going for a walk day by day. Eat crisp and sound. Remain cheerful and quiet. Attempt to invest more energy with your friends and family. Keep yourself occupied with exercises you want to do. Make the most of your pregnancy completely. Remain favored and solid. Heaps of adoration and fortunes to you.
Hi there! I hope you are enjoying good health. I am familiar with problem of infertility as I am infertile too. I heared from many people that best treatments on infertility are available in Ukraine. It was not feasible for me to fly over there. Then I came to know that one the best clinics in Ukraine, Biotexcom is coming to visit London for two days. They will be in London on 18 and 19 August. There we can meet some quality consultants. And they will provide each and every detail about infertility, surrogacy and its treatment too. I am happy as things are falling for me finally.
Hey there, how are you? I hope you are doing fine. I am really sorry about your past. I can feel what you have been through. But I am really glad for you. You choose surrogacy, which is a great decision of your life. I am infertile and can't carry a baby naturally. When I found this I was broken, couldn't see any hope. Thanks to my supportive partner, told me about the surrogacy procedure. We went for the surrogacy procedure. The clinic treated well with us. Provided us with ample information about surrogacy. Thanks to them now I have a complete family. Thanks and hoping best for everyone.
Hi, how are you? I hope you are well and fine.I am sad about story.Infertility is curse.Living in infertility is really hard.Everyone wants to become parents.Everyone love children.Surrogacy is the best way to born baby for infertile people.
I am happy to know that you are choosing surrogacy to born baby.You choosing the right way to born baby.Surrogacy is the natural way to born baby.I am also infertile and i have no way to born baby.
Me and my husband also decided for surrogacy.First i was frighten about surrogacy.Finally we contact with surrogacy clinic and reached there.They help me a lot and got positive result.After that we were so happy.Now we are living a beautiful life.
Sign in to follow this topic