Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. IVF first time pregnant January 2018 Baby

IVF first time pregnant January 2018 Baby Lock Rss

Hi everyone , i hope all of will fine and living a happy life.This is really sad moment when you become infertile.Living a infertile life is so hard.No body wants to live a infertile life.because everyone wants child in her life.Because with out babies life is rough.
I am also infertile due to miscarriages .Miscarriages due to my bad habits.I was so depressed because i had no option to born baby.So we choose surrogacy to born baby.
I am happy to know that you did not loose hope and choose surrogacy to born baby.Surrogacy is simple and natural way to born baby.Clinics play important role in success of surrogacy.If you choose right clinic then everything goes right way.So must confirm about clinic before surrogacy.
K2018 wrote:
Hi

After trying for over 2 years I recently went through IVF and got the positive I have been praying for.
I don't know if anyone can help or anything but just thought i would put it out there. I am 5 weeks 1 day and my fertility clinic started weaning me off the progesterone at 4 weeks 4 days. On all the forums I have read everyone seems to be on it a lot longer so I'm a little concerned as I had my last one today.
They have also sent me for a third blood test despite saying that everything was good. (Hcg levels increasing and obviously my progesterone levels were high enough to be taken off).
I guess I'm just worried things will go wrong and need some reassurance? Has anyone else been through similar?I
Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks ????

Hi, congratulations. You are looking very excited. IVF is the most successful treatment. In another way, we can say that the IVF gives a pure joy of a baby. When you become pregnant it is the most wonderful feeling of the world. The pleasure of motherhood is precious at all. I'm very conscious of the clinic that where you going for IVF. IVF is a very sensitive treatment. There are many clinics which are just making the peoples fool. Adonis is one of them. I have a fail IUI treatment there. They don't treat good to their patients. Their staff is very ill-mannered and irresponsible. I've 3 miscarriages. I try this clinic 2 times. But it just causes wasting of time and money. So avoid this clinic. Hope your joy will be a blessing to you.
Hey, Sophie. It's a very good clinic. I also had my surrogacy from here. My doctors declared me infertile when I was 24. I got married at the age of 21. I tried to conceive for 3 years. But nothing happened. Someone recommended me to go for surrogacy. So I went to Ukraine. I heard at that time that the clinics in Europe are very reasonable. So I went there. I chose the clinic that you just mentioned in your post. It's very affordable. Their charges are very reasonable. They offer really nice packages. And their facilities are excellent. One feels really good to visit their clinic. In fact, I recommend it to everyone who is in need of such treatments. Beware of scammers. Wishing everyone best of luck with their journies.
Hello. Congratulations on being pregnant. This is amazing news. It's totally okay to be worried. But don't stress too much. Everything will be fine. It is a critical time for you. Take care of yourself and your baby. You won't jinx it don't worry.
Hi. Hope you're feeling a little better now. It is normal to feel this way. Your struggle is the reason you are getting paranoid. Only the best embryos are used in IVF. Everything is done very carefully. You finally conceived a baby. There is very less chance of anything going wrong. This time is critical for you. You should take care of yourself and your baby. Stress as less as you can. It's not good for your baby's health. I'm so happy you finally conceived through IVF. Congratulations on being pregnant. Everything will be fine. Dont worry.
Hey, I hope things go well for you. Just stay positive and strong. I can very much understand you. If you are being a little doubtful I would say you take a second opinion. This will really help you out. Just visit another doctor and tell them about the whole situation. Good luck to you. Dont take too much of stress.
You have taken the right decision to get rid of infertility. It is the most common thing which women are facing nowadays. And many beautiful relations end up with divorce in this situation. I was also infertile but my DH was very supportive. He was there to get me out of the depression of not having a baby. He looked for the alternatives to have a baby and he found a very good one infertility treatment. We had our twin daughters from that treatment about which you are thinking.
vCongratulations to you! I am so happy for you. I am glad that things worked out for you. Surrogacy is an unpredictable procedure and therefore requires a lot of patience. I did opt for it thrice! However, it wasn't for me. Each time I got soo disappointed! When the last cycle failed we even decided to quit the journey. However, after that the last clinic I opted for they told me that I wasn't a candidate for IVF. They suggested that I should opt for surrogacy. At first, I wasn't that acceptable towards it. However, my DH really wanted us to go forward with it. I am glad that we opted for it to be honest. Things did work for us. Good luck to you.
Hey, girl. Congratulations to you! This is fantastic news. Oh, my, this made my day. I'm really happy for you. You've deserved it. My experience so far has been the exact opposite. I've not had much luck with IVF. I've actually gone through a couple of terrible cycles! The two-week waits, the anxiety and then the BFN. I was just relieved to get over this issue. I'm glad I've managed to put it behind me, finally. I will be trying, again, though! I hope to experience the same luck! Keep me in your prayers. Congratulations, once again!
Sign in to follow this topic