Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. IVF first time pregnant January 2018 Baby

IVF first time pregnant January 2018 Baby Rss

Hey there. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I think this is different for everyone. As every individual is different from one another. Out bodies are different. I hope you have had a safe journey through IVF. Love and best wishes.
Hi there, What's going on with you? I have no clue about it. I never had IVF. In any case, I can wish you fortunes with everything. I am sending wishes and fortunes to you. I seek everything goes well after you. Try not to stress over it. Take great care of yourself. Have a go at going for a walk day by day. Eat crisp and sound. Remain cheerful and quiet. Attempt to invest more energy with your friends and family. Keep yourself occupied with exercises you want to do. Make the most of your pregnancy completely. Remain favored and solid. Heaps of adoration and fortunes to you.
Hi there! I hope you are enjoying good health. I am familiar with problem of infertility as I am infertile too. I heared from many people that best treatments on infertility are available in Ukraine. It was not feasible for me to fly over there. Then I came to know that one the best clinics in Ukraine, Biotexcom is coming to visit London for two days. They will be in London on 18 and 19 August. There we can meet some quality consultants. And they will provide each and every detail about infertility, surrogacy and its treatment too. I am happy as things are falling for me finally.
Hey !Congratulations, Sophie is here. That's really good to listening that you expect with IVF baby. I want share my story with you that,i also have a child with surrogacy. I had a problem of infertility, i was very worried about that but i found a clinic in Ukraine. i share my problem with them and i told them my situations. Then they gave me a solution a surrogacy to remove my all stress, confusion and infertility problem. They were very well to me. They have an experience able staff, they resolved my all problem like a family member, I am very thankful to every member of the clinic.So once many many congratulation of you for the IVF baby.You may need to care about it,that is very sensitive for you.
Hey there, how are you? I hope you are doing fine. I am really sorry about your past. I can feel what you have been through. But I am really glad for you. You choose surrogacy, which is a great decision of your life. I am infertile and can't carry a baby naturally. When I found this I was broken, couldn't see any hope. Thanks to my supportive partner, told me about the surrogacy procedure. We went for the surrogacy procedure. The clinic treated well with us. Provided us with ample information about surrogacy. Thanks to them now I have a complete family. Thanks and hoping best for everyone.
Hi, how are you? I hope you are well and fine.I am sad about story.Infertility is curse.Living in infertility is really hard.Everyone wants to become parents.Everyone love children.Surrogacy is the best way to born baby for infertile people.
I am happy to know that you are choosing surrogacy to born baby.You choosing the right way to born baby.Surrogacy is the natural way to born baby.I am also infertile and i have no way to born baby.
Me and my husband also decided for surrogacy.First i was frighten about surrogacy.Finally we contact with surrogacy clinic and reached there.They help me a lot and got positive result.After that we were so happy.Now we are living a beautiful life.
Hi everyone , i hope all of will fine and living a happy life.This is really sad moment when you become infertile.Living a infertile life is so hard.No body wants to live a infertile life.because everyone wants child in her life.Because with out babies life is rough.
I am also infertile due to miscarriages .Miscarriages due to my bad habits.I was so depressed because i had no option to born baby.So we choose surrogacy to born baby.
I am happy to know that you did not loose hope and choose surrogacy to born baby.Surrogacy is simple and natural way to born baby.Clinics play important role in success of surrogacy.If you choose right clinic then everything goes right way.So must confirm about clinic before surrogacy.
I'm so sorry for your mcs..They definitely leave scars..only time can heal..
I cardially congratulate you on your pregnancy. May all the following months be healthy and happy for you both! I also experienced the loss. And here what my dr at biotexcom told us when I told her about our loss with the previous clinic.
There are 3 basic reasons why IVF fails.The first is that embryo(s) transferred to the uterus was/were “incompetent”. In most cases, this is due to an irregular number of chromosomes in the embryo. The second reason is an underlying implantation dysfunction that prevents the embryo from properly attaching to the uterine lining. The commonest causes for this include:
A thin endometrium (measuring less than 9 mm) at the peak of estradiol stimulation.
Surface lesions that protrude into the uterine cavity (scarring, polyps and uterine fibroids) that create a local adverse environment that prevents implantation.
Immunologic dysfunction that results in implantation failure.
The third reason relates to technical difficulty in the performance of embryo transfer, which is a rate limiting factor. It is an undeniable fact that not all RE’s are equally skilled at the performance of this important step of the IVF process unfortunately.
I'm currently 3 days after ET. Waiting for my de ivf miracle. Prayers needed, lovelies, and a heck of pep talk also.
K2018 wrote:
Hi

After trying for over 2 years I recently went through IVF and got the positive I have been praying for.
I don't know if anyone can help or anything but just thought i would put it out there. I am 5 weeks 1 day and my fertility clinic started weaning me off the progesterone at 4 weeks 4 days. On all the forums I have read everyone seems to be on it a lot longer so I'm a little concerned as I had my last one today.
They have also sent me for a third blood test despite saying that everything was good. (Hcg levels increasing and obviously my progesterone levels were high enough to be taken off).
I guess I'm just worried things will go wrong and need some reassurance? Has anyone else been through similar?I
Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks ????

Hi, congratulations. You are looking very excited. IVF is the most successful treatment. In another way, we can say that the IVF gives a pure joy of a baby. When you become pregnant it is the most wonderful feeling of the world. The pleasure of motherhood is precious at all. I'm very conscious of the clinic that where you going for IVF. IVF is a very sensitive treatment. There are many clinics which are just making the peoples fool. Adonis is one of them. I have a fail IUI treatment there. They don't treat good to their patients. Their staff is very ill-mannered and irresponsible. I've 3 miscarriages. I try this clinic 2 times. But it just causes wasting of time and money. So avoid this clinic. Hope your joy will be a blessing to you.
Hey, Sophie. It's a very good clinic. I also had my surrogacy from here. My doctors declared me infertile when I was 24. I got married at the age of 21. I tried to conceive for 3 years. But nothing happened. Someone recommended me to go for surrogacy. So I went to Ukraine. I heard at that time that the clinics in Europe are very reasonable. So I went there. I chose the clinic that you just mentioned in your post. It's very affordable. Their charges are very reasonable. They offer really nice packages. And their facilities are excellent. One feels really good to visit their clinic. In fact, I recommend it to everyone who is in need of such treatments. Beware of scammers. Wishing everyone best of luck with their journies.
We've just been through treatments with bio texcom. This is a reputable European clinic which guarantees success. Having had signed the contract, we received a complete service package. In particular, their drivers met us at the airport and provided us with a transfer from/to the clinic, hotel, embassy, etc. We lived in clinic's hotel. All the time, doctors monitored condition of baby’s health and mine. They adviced us on all issues we were interested in. In the case of premature birth, the clinic covers all expenses concerning necessary medications, procedures, and child’s stay in the hospital. During the whole period of the program manager and translator accompanied us. All services listed above were included in the price of the program we chose.
alisonjulie wrote:
K2018 wrote:
Hi

After trying for over 2 years I recently went through IVF and got the positive I have been praying for.
I don't know if anyone can help or anything but just thought i would put it out there. I am 5 weeks 1 day and my fertility clinic started weaning me off the progesterone at 4 weeks 4 days. On all the forums I have read everyone seems to be on it a lot longer so I'm a little concerned as I had my last one today.
They have also sent me for a third blood test despite saying that everything was good. (Hcg levels increasing and obviously my progesterone levels were high enough to be taken off).
I guess I'm just worried things will go wrong and need some reassurance? Has anyone else been through similar?I
Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks ????
Hi, congratulations. You are looking very excited. IVF is the most successful treatment. In another way, we can say that the IVF gives a pure joy of a baby. When you become pregnant it is the most wonderful feeling of the world. The pleasure of motherhood is precious at all. I'm very conscious of the clinic that where you going for IVF. IVF is a very sensitive treatment. There are many clinics which are just making the peoples fool. Adonis is one of them. I have a fail IUI treatment there. They don't treat good to their patients. Their staff is very ill-mannered and irresponsible. I've 3 miscarriages. I try this clinic 2 times. But it just causes wasting of time and money. So avoid this clinic. Hope your joy will be a blessing to you.

Ohh, that's sad. I've heard several posts from people complaining some or the other clinic actually robbed them off too much money. Or didn't respond at all. Like Adonis or Lotus. For this and that, most of which were irrelevant or was never the client's fault. This is why we checked the documents many times before signing. One should do a good research on a fertility center. The laws around surrogacy differ greatly depending on the country or state you’re in. One should make sure surrogacy is legal at the place and know the policy on the clinic chosen. Wish everyone their best choices ever.
Sign in to follow this topic