Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Late period and negative tests

Late period and negative tests Lock Rss

Hi ladies!
For the first time in my life (I am 38) I am trying to conceive.
I am now 3 days late for my period and keep getting negative results on my home pregnancy tests.
It’s ok if I am not pregnant but I just want an answer either way, I am usually early, never late. Any advice ladies? I have a drs appt for this Thursday, I just want to know now ????
Thanks
Are your cycles normally regular? Different things can turn them irregular like stress.

Also are you using the first response tests? Some tests are best for early results. I’m in the same boat but I have super irregular cycles so no idea actually when it’s due but I’m bad and test every day!

Good luck
I am super regular, always have been.

Last night at 2 am I started to vomit and have felt sick all morning so goodness only knows what is happening ????

I’ve used all tests possible, from the cheapest to the digital, I just don’t know what is going on, and I want answers yesterday ????
How did the doctors go?
Negative sad
But it’s really odd in that I have had nausea in the morning and at 2am, a really upset tummy and still no period. Then this afternoon major pains in the left side and down my leg and it is really painful
Sign in to follow this topic