Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Possible surprise pregnancy? Lock Rss

Hello dear. I am of the view that you should visit a doctor. The only expert can guide you in the best way. Hope good thing happens. It's good if you are pregnant. You can have a blood test for it. Best regards from my side. Wish luck. Take care and don't waste time. Go to a doctor.
Hello dear. I am of the view that you should visit a doctor. The only expert can guide you in the best way. Hope good thing happens. It's good if you are pregnant. You can have a blood test for it. Best regards from my side. Wish luck. Take care and don't waste time. Go to a doctor.
mum2twinboys that’s so bad. I read your post. I am feeling so sad for you as well as for your husband. How much defects you are suffering with. We should take some extra care to overcome this disease. When this happens the first time it makes your face ugly and full of red rashes. But with some extra care and bed rest, you can be get rid of it. focus on your food. Take healthy meal. During the meal, you should use fish. Try to eat fruits and vegetables as more as you can eat. But listen to your belly. Eat how much you can. Do walk and exercise daily. Aerobic exercise will keep track of your bid muscles to move in a rhythmic and continuous manner.
! I am so sorry for your loss but there are some things which can't be controlled by anyone. But you're not alone, it happened with a lot of women. But they also found a way to conceive instead of trying naturally once again. So don't worry, I wish you Good luck for your future, just done give up and stay strong! Much Love!
Hope you are well. Look, an IVF treatment has guaranteed results. There are chances of success rate. It only has one drawback. Age factor. If you are younger than or 34 years of age; your chances of conceiving through an IVF treatment is more than 80%. If; however, you are older than this age, chances decline for good 40%. So, it all depends on age. Why? The Aging process affects our bodies overall. Not just our skin or weight. If you try to conceive in older age' complications are bound to come. If you are out of the age mentioned; leave IVF treatment. Go for surrogacy. If you choose IVF; it will waste your time and money as well. But you can give it a try. We all will pray for you.
Not sure where some of the comments have come from eg loss. miscarriage, ivf etc these have not happened or mentioned etc. I was just wondering if my symptoms were possible "surprise" pregnancy that was all. They weren't usual PMS sysptoms for me and it had been a bit since we'd had our kids (and that pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms only the positive test) we aren't ttc, recent vasectomy for hubby. However all good my symptoms have disappeared now. Looks like AF is arriving.

Hi, I hope you are fine. People have made their life very much difficult and people who are infertile need to understand that it is not their fault. You should go for surrogacy but don't try clinics like Lotus and Adios. My friend tried a clinic in Ukraine and she was happy with them.
It is really sad to hear what you have been through. It has become tough for you, I know. You should remain strong in all this time. I can understand that it is difficult for me this time. I can only give you comfort through my talk. It is you who will have to remain strong and come out of it yourself. I hope this proves good for you. You can always go for surrogacy. This will be great for you. It has given happiness to many people around. It has become a blessing for all of us here. I know it is a difficult decision that you will have to keep. People have been doing it and are happy. I hope you take the right decision for you.
Hey there. I hope you are doing good. Well, you don't need to be a wonder. The symptoms you are talking about are normal. of course, I'm no doctor. but I would suggest going to a doctor. such situations are sensitive. or maybe you have caught up with some energy. it's a good feeling to be pregnant. hope it the best in your regard happens. ill pray for you. good luck. take care.
Hey there, No doubt it is not so much easy. But I want to tell you about this matter something knowledgeable. The surrogacy is of two types either you get a donor egg or you use the egg of our own. This method helped many people. And 95% got best results. The surrogacy is the best option if you keep thinking positive. Follow the advice of your doctor and also choose the best clinic for treatment. It will make you happy in the end. And you will have the little beautiful child at last. and also now it is being offered not that expensively. The technology has grown so vast and strong working. So just keep trying for the best. And not to be sensitive. Hope you will choose the best doctor for you and will be guided rightly. Wish you good luck.
Sign in to follow this topic