Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Possible surprise pregnancy? Lock Rss

I just read your post. I really felt a feeling of sorrow for you. I can't even imagine that this could happen. I'm really proud of you. Such a strong girl you are. I think you should consult some clinics in Europe. They are specialized for it and also received many great reviews about them. You must consult them. I hope it will be good for you.
I don't think that you are pregnant. These symptoms are not really saying that. But I am not sure either. Did you visit your doctor? I think your doctor will be able to help you. I hope everything is fine at your side. Wish you good luck!
I don't think that you are pregnant. These symptoms are not really saying that. But I am not sure either. Did you visit your doctor? I think your doctor will be able to help you. I hope everything is fine at your side. Wish you good luck!
This seems quite confusing to me. You don't really look pregnant from all this. The symptoms are not very clear. Did you consult your doctor? I think you should go for a checkup. Wishing you a good luck! Take good care.
Hello darling. How are you? I am so sorry for all you went through. But the very important thing is to never lose hope in any kind of situation. All will be good with the passage of time. Just keep in touch with your gynecologist. Follow her advice and think to be positive. You have to be strong more than before. just take care of your self and have a good diet plan .My prayers are with you. I hope all your pain eases. Take care. Love.
Hi how are you? I hope everything is perfect on your side. I would suggest you call up your doctor. Just to be on the safe side. As if this could lead to you getting pregnant. Then you should not take any risks. I hope evrything works out for you. Best of luck <3
Well, this is confusing. Why don't you see your doctor? He can guide you better than all of us. Just stay positive now. I hope things go as you have planned them to be. Don't be worried. Have a safe time!
I hope you are fine. I know you have been under a lot of stress and life has become difficult for you. Having your own child is now possible for infertile people through surrogacy. You need to find a clinic that has a good environment and your life will become easy. Choosing a clinic like Lotus would do you no good rather it would make your life more difficult. They would not reply to your queries and problems. This should not happen. People now have become more and more problematic. Clinics who have a good team of doctors and people are pretty good. So do find a suitable clinic for you.
If this is true, congratulations! It would be great if you got pregnant. I wish you all the best. So many people struggle with infertility. I wish they could get surprises like these too. My heart aches for the lot. However, isn't it great how science has progressed so much? Methods of assisted conception exist now for our ease. I think it's amazing. Anyway. You're so lucky to get pregnant naturally (IF). Good luck to you!
It does not seem like you are pregnant. Some of the symptoms deny the fact. But I am not sure either. Did you visit your doctor? I think your doctor will be able to help you. I hope things are okay. Wish you good luck. Sending baby dust your way.
Sign in to follow this topic