Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Possible surprise pregnancy? Lock Rss

That is so nice of you! I also think about this forum as a family. It is extremely sad that clinics are behaving in such a manner. Especially fertility clinics! They are working like real nonprofessionals. Infertility journey is already an extremely difficult one. One which is filled with obstacles. One who is on this journey is already so sensitive that it really hurts when clinics behave in this manner. I have had a similar experience with them. And so much sad of them. But try to find the best one. Hope you will find that.
Hey there, Really sorry to know about your failed journey. Don't lose hope. It is not the end. There is a solution of every problem. I would love to recommend you about surrogacy. It is a great blessing of science. It is getting very common and is changing the lives of so many hopeless people. I had faced this issue too. I went to Europe for surrogacy treatment. Clinics in Europe are providing best treatments in affordable prices. Difficult roads often lead us to beautiful destination. A beautiful destination is waiting for you. My good wishes and prayers are with you. Very soon You are going to be an amazing mother.
hey, there honey.Thanks for asking the question. Glad to see your a mum already.unlike some of us.hey most women go through it.these symptoms are totally normal. I mean it experienced these a lot. Haven't been pregnant yet so.maybe this gave you a little hope. Besides your DH had a vasectomy. I don't think there are many possibilities. Could just be that your hormones are acting up. Happens all the time. maybe you just caught an allergy. these symptoms look more like those. Take care love.
hey there! I hope you are doing great. I am so excited and happy for you. do not stress at all and stay positive. and take care of your diet. I hope everything goes right. be strong and stay blessed.
Hi there, hope you are doing great. I am happy that you are the mother of a child. This is a blessing. From which most of us are deprived of. I think you must keep testing. It will be clearer soon. Don't be tense or afraid. Be positive. Things will be better soon. I know it is a difficult time for you. But never to lose hope. Thanks for sharing your experience. Wishing you best of luck.
hey, there honey.Thanks for asking the question. Glad to see your a mum already.unlike some of us.hey most women go through it.these symptoms are totally normal. I mean it experienced these a lot. Haven't been pregnant yet so.maybe this gave you a little hope. Besides your DH had a vasectomy. I don't think there are many possibilities. Could just be that your hormones are acting up. Happens all the time. maybe you just caught an allergy. these symptoms look more like those. Take care love.
Hi. Sorry to hear about your previous infertility issues. You might be pregnant. But we can't say anything for sure. You should wait for a couple of days or a week. Take a test after some time and see if the results change. I hope you are pregnant.
This actually looks really good. The symptoms are quite clear. I had similar ones during my BFP. I really hope you get it! Good luck to you. It would be so exciting. Especially, because it wasn't expected! Do let us know what happens! I'm so excited, lol!
The symptoms look quite good! I think it could be a surprise. I would be really excited if I were you. I'd suggest keeping your hopes and expectations low, though. Stay prepared for any outcome. That is key to such things! Waiting is a tough job, but that's all you can do, to be fair. It should get clearer in a couple of days. I'm sure that sounds like a lot, it can be frustrating! Fingers crossed, it happens. Good luck and lots of love. Baby dust your way! Do keep us updated on how it goes. I would love to see how this pans out. I'll make sure to pray for you.
Good luck to you, honey. I hope it is a sticky BFP! Too early to say for sure, though. I would suggest you wait. Things will get clearer in a few days. Sending lots of love and baby dust. Keep us updated. x
Sign in to follow this topic