Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. before we investigated IVF.I wish I'd realized that it discusses it.

before we investigated IVF.I wish I'd realized that it discusses it. Rss

I wish I'd realized that it discusses it.
"It was a lengthy, difficult experience of endeavoring—and losing—before we investigated IVF. A large portion of my pregnancies (there have been many) self-ended before the eight-week point. After tests, we understood I convey a chromosomal variation from the norm, which was likely why babies we created normally weren't creating as they should. IVF with preimplantation hereditary finding (PGD) was our solitary alternative in the event that I needed to wind up pregnant with my own sound kid and convey it to term.
I don't know there's anything anybody could have instructed me to help set me up—there are the infusions and medicines, at that point a few arrangements for blood tests and ultrasounds, and it's physically debilitating and difficult. Be that as it may, simply having the capacity to converse with somebody about it is useful. Everybody I know who's experienced IVF has had their own particular one of a kind affair. I wish I'd been more open to discussing it amid the first round, however, I didn't need anybody to know."
HI there, I know you are facing hard days of your life and gonna take suggestion from every side to take the final decision. Well this is good to know all bout the step that you are going to take in your life. Well according to me surrogacy is best option. Well keep on searching further and you will get a good result. smile
Hey, there. Hope you're okay How did your process go? Looks like it wasn't that good. But you weren't really clear about how it went. I hope it was a success. You need to realize that it doesn't work in the first attempt. It's very rare for it to work in the first attempt. The first cycle is normally just a "try" cycle. It is a complicated procedure. No doubt about it. But it's a great procedure. You probably didn't do enough research. So, don't lose hope! Good luck, I really hope it works out for you!
I am extremely sorry for the situation you are in. Any woman facing all this needs all the sympathy and support. A great help is the one that can make the difference. You have really faced the hot waters. It is too tough for anyone physically and mentally to fight the triple miscarriages. This takes a few years. A long wait of years with comlications is reallya tough thing to handle. You are facing the infertility. It is good that you started thinking positively about getting pregnant. There are several alternatives that can make your life easier. Natural conception has become impossible then you went for IVF . Don't get scared by the approval. Whatever you choose just remember that you need to be really careful about choosing the right clinic. It matters a great deal. There are number of clinics that are playing with the emotions of the people like you. Lotus is one prominent name in this regard.
Hi Dear! Hope you are in good health. I am glad that you talking about IVF. I feel like it is a topic that should be more discussed in details. I have also been through the IVF process. Unfortunately IVF failed for me twice and I gave up on it. instead I went for surrogacy from Ukraine and I now a happy mother of a baby girl. We need more information regarding infertility treatments since infertility is growing in our society.
Honey, I can understand the situation. I know it must have been really difficult. IVF is very painful. I had a needle phobia. I dreaded the time. It was very painful. Though I went through the pain. I wanted a baby so badly.
It totally depends on your condition. If it is alright with you. You should definitely go for it. It has a very good success rate. The problem is that it helps in a certain condition. Every treatment does. Well, I know you are looking for it. You don't need to worry about it. Just go for it. I hope everything is going to be alright with you. Take good care of yourself.
With all the honesty the clinic I am visiting over there, my experience with the clinic has so far been good. My concerns when finding a clinic were that it needs to be operating legally. Also, the custody of the child needs to belong to us and lastly, the surrogate mother herself. I was pleased to find out that the process was legal in the country and the custody would be given to the parents. Now, I was honestly impressed when I found out that the surrogate has to be free of any disease in order to be eligible to become a surrogate. Once, she is pregnant the surrogate is taken extreme care of. She is called for daily check-ups and her diet is also to be perfect. Feel free to ask more questions and best of luck.
Hey, there I hope you’re doing well. It is true that you can conceive of someone else donor eggs. However, it will be good to visit a doctor and get checked. The clinic I went to especially called me for the checkup to suggest what would suit me the best. IVF with donor eggs is very similar to surrogacy. The only difference is that you are able to experience the whole pregnancy stage. I am sure every mother wants to experience that so yea you may try as well. good luck with your next cycle.
hi, So sorry to know about your loss. Handle the situation wisely and calmly. I really appreciate you for all this. Don't lose hope its a big thing. Infertility is not a big problem nowadays. Science has developed many solutions. I think so you should go with IVF. It is a process where children would be genetically linked with you. It is no different than naturally getting pregnant. You will be experiencing the whole pregnancy stage. In Europe, there are best clinics. So, proud of you sweetheart. My best wishes are with you. Take care of yourself.
You have really gone through so many traumas in life. Life can sometimes be really hard on us. I can totally understand that MC must have been so difficult to cope with. However, you definitely are a very strong person who dealt with all of this with such bravery. I hope your next cycle is successful. Hope for the best. Good luck. Prayers for you.
IVF is a very good treatment. It's provided so many benefits to so many. There are many families created with the help of this procedure. Assisted methods of conceiving like this one are really good. I personally think surrogacy is the most efficient. It's costly but in the end, it's very certain. I think if you're facing troubles with IVF then you should try it out. However, I do hope your IVF turns successful soon. You deserve your happiness soon. I wish it comes quickly as well. Best wishes. Keep us updated!
Sign in to follow this topic