Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. 5 weeks pregnant @ 41 yrs old

5 weeks pregnant @ 41 yrs old Lock Rss

Hello I'm just curious if anyone has had there cramping feel like it's disappeared @ 5 weeks 3 days
I have it 4 almost a week n half and today I woke feeling less bloated in the groin area and more energetic
I still feel my boobs and the occasional twinge....
but not with the cramping ...is this normal???
Just a little bit of a worry wart atm ????
Hey there! I hope you are doing well. You are so lucky to be pregnant at 41. Many people can't even get pregnant at 25+ these days. I m one of them tho. I m having surrogacy to conceive, I opted for a clinic abroad. But i m glad that i did, i m really satisfied with the treatment. Stay blessed!
Hi! I am so happy for you. Do you even know how much lucky you are? It's so hard to get pregnant at that age but you still made it happen. Now take good care of yourself. Good luck.
I do agree that it is better to check with your dr.
I wish you the best of luck though. Pregnancy is a miracle. And I pray for all the women to experience the wonders of the childbirth. I am here sitting on the greatest news in my life. It's been revealed that the surrogate has had her ET a week ago. And we are here waiting for her opk test. We feel that it is going to show bfp. But if course it is only our thoughts. We can only pray and keep fingers crossed. I am so thankful for having this opportunity though. For someone who was that desperate to have kids that 4 m/c did not stop me.
I am now 55. And have tried for the last time when I was in my 40s. I know that I was already too old. But I have heard about women getting pregnant at this age. And I did get pregnant at 42. For the last time. After that we had a long run of therapy sessions. And here we are. I am lurking on forums and reading other people's success stories. And waiting on sharing my own. I am no writer myself. But I keep thinking of some sort of scenarios in my head. And I write them down occasionally. I have asked my manager if she could translate some of them to our carrier. Because I wrote a few about her. About our feelings of gratitude. And our manager said sure. This is one of the greatest things that we have encountered in this agency so far. It is called World Center of Baby. And it is one of the cheapest surrogacy agencies in the world. But it is very up to date I'd say.
This is it. Congrats hun!
Congratulations to you on your pregnancy. I have never been through this so I can't say much. However, if the pain is not controllable then I would suggest that you visit a doctor. It is always better to stay alert in such situations. I am still in the middle of the process hoping for things to work out. So far the clinic is doing a really good job. I am hoping for the best. Good luck to you.
First of all, congratulations to you. Pregnant at 41? That's really amazing. Secondly, I would suggest you check in with your doctor. Don't take these things lightly. I'm sure it would be nothing. However, it's better to be safe than sorry! Here's to a healthy pregnancy, hun!
Congrats to you! This is big news. Momma at 41! That's really amazing. You did not give up and you've deserved this. As for the query, I think it's really important to get a professional opinion. They can help you out in the best manner. I'm sure it will be all good!
Sign in to follow this topic