Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. How many times have you seen a midwife/obstetrician from your hospital?

How many times have you seen a midwife/obstetrician from your hospital? Rss

Hi All,
This is my first pregnancy and I am 27 weeks and 3 days. So far I have seen one midwife around mid April to book me in to the hospital and an obstetrician on 21st May. I haven't seen anyone else from the hospital since. The number I have for the midwives doesn't get answered, you have to leave a voicemail and they will get back to you in 7-10 working days but they do not ring back. My question is, how often do you have contact with your midwife or anyone from the hospital? I am starting to get anxious because I feel like I've been left out in the cold. Or maybe I'm just being silly.
Thank you.
definitely need to see more often tongue wink

I was asked, though, as we did not have anyone to take care of our little kid, or was working, I was not able to come to dinner 3. 2 of the breasts are actually, really nasty. We get essayroo review. There are so many people and it is very uncomfortable to see them every day I love to hear how other moms / dads have done with the nasty group.
I am 38weeks & seen midwife 3 times my entire pregnancy
Three&soonfour wrote:

Thanks for the response and hope all goes well for you smile

Do you feel like you have seen them enough? Or wish you could have seen them a little more?
wow, you Australia mamas don't get many checkups

Three&soonfour wrote:

that is a crazy small amount compared to what we have here in NZ.
I have seen my midwife 11 times so for, they are required to see us at least once a week after 36weeks.
definitely need to see more often tongue <a href="https://www.alitechhub.com/how-to-download-inst...>
I definitely don’t think I’ve seen them enough.
But because I live in a small town, am low risk, this is my 4th pregnancy & due to covid that’s all I’ve been offered. I see a midwife next week again.
Jessica.R wrote:
wow, you Australia mamas don't get many checkups

Three&amp;soonfour wrote:
I am 38weeks &amp;amp; seen midwife 3 times my entire pregnancy

that is a crazy small amount compared to what we have here in NZ.
I have seen my midwife 11 times so for, they are required to see us at least once a week after 36weeks.

I completely agree
Sign in to follow this topic