Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Which disposable nappies are best?

Which disposable nappies are best? Rss

I saw a couple of weeks ago those big boxes of 108 huggies nappies for $30. I was meant to rush out and buy a few boxes, but of course I never got around to it.
I don't want to have to spend a fortune on nappies - more than the required fortune anyway- so i liked the idea of buying these bulk boxes.
A friend said she actually preferred the snugglers ones, and not because they were cheaper. I didn't want to go out and buy 300 nappies only to find once I give birth that i don't like the ones I have. However, i would rather stock up now when i see them on special.
Any preferences for brands and reasons why?

Karen & Blake (8/11/2006)

Same here smile 28 weeks and wanting to stock up on nappies beforehand.
I think the Baby Love brand is supposed to be good. Also would like to see what the Woolworths brand ones are like.
hi

i found that huggies fit and breathe alot better then other brands. snugglers gave my baby gal bad nappy rash and neva sealed proper (although i think they have changed them now) huggies are more specific in there sizes and have boy and gal for comfort. each to there own i guess but i find all huggies products are better quality and worth the extra dollars. good luck but do stock up youll use a newborn box in a week trust me!

manda smile xx

DD may 03, DS oct 06

For some reason, I just assumed that Huggies nappies were the best ... (or maybe I just got sucked in by that cute little Winnie The Pooh design on them! lol).

If you saw a box of 108 for $30.00 though (and I assume you mean Newborns), jump at it! I picked up a box on special the other day for $38.00, down from $42.00 and thought I got a bargain ... sad

Nicole - WA - Mummy to 2 Girls (16yrs & 9mths)

I used huggies till DD was 6 months old, but as funny as it sounds DD has big thighs lol, and huggies wouldn't fit they would be to tight around the legs. So now I use another brand during the day as they are a bigger make and huggies at night.

When I was pregnant I always just laybyed huggies newborn.

I do find huggies to be expensive, you can get 20 more other brand nappies for the same price as huggies in the same size nappy.

It really just comes down to personal preference.
Sign in to follow this topic