Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

"Your Glowing?????" Lock Rss

This is my 2nd pregnancy. My first baby went ok, Very sick to start with, long labour but a healthy baby.
I feel horrible even posting this subject but was really wanting to know how many people actually like being pregnant???

I love my first child and I love that I'm having another baby, but I HATE being pregnant!!!
I like the feeling of little kicks and the excitement, that we are preparing for #2, and getting to show off a big baby bump, but I really don't understand how women can say "I loved being pregnant" or saying that they have 'the pregnancy glow'.
Everyone I know says they love being pregnant. However (once again, i feel bad saying it!!) I don't enjoy being pregnant (unless little kicks and a fat belly are all they are talking about!).
I have been real sick again and I have a slight health problem (spine) so I'm even more uncomfortable not being able to take and pain killers!, #1 left massive stretch marks all over my body and I'm yet to get more. I often wonder if these few things contribute to me being able to say i don't like being pregnant???
Is there anyone else who can relate??

I agree with you... the backpain, heartburn, nausea, stretch marks.. etc is nothing to gloat about! lol. I love the movements the baby makes but thats about it.
I especially dont like the unwanted advice from everyone about what im doing wrong... it gets quite annoying.
A lot of people have told me i have a pregnancy glow but i dont think i do... i look puffy and pale all the time.
You shouldnt feel horrible, we know that you love your children as i love this little boy in my belly but im really over the whole pregnancy thing.
Sign in to follow this topic