Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Sore and puffy hands and wrists

Sore and puffy hands and wrists Lock Rss

I am currently 34 weeks and experiencing very sore hands and wrists. At night they swell up a bit and hurt quite a bit, and for the rest of the day my hands and wrists are very sore and numb. I had this with my first pregnancy but as this is my second I've noticed it more as there is no such thing as rest with a toddler, and I'm staying at work a little longer.

I was wondering if anyone else has or is experiencing this and if they have any suggestions on how to reduce the soreness etc.
Hey

It sounds like carpal tunnel syndrome, i had this but had a opp done to fix it. Id suggest talking to your doctor to see if it is carpal tunnel. You could maybe wear a support thingee on your hand. But talk to your doc and see what he/she says.
good luck smile

Ds 17/10/06

Hello

I'm also 34 weeks pregnant and in the past few day have noticed my hands and especially knuckles have been quite achy. It happens more in the evenings and when I wake up during the night.

I've got a ob appointment next week so will ask then and let you know.

Louise
Sign in to follow this topic