Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. 4D ultrasound who's had/seen one, what do you see?

4D ultrasound who's had/seen one, what do you see? Lock Rss

Hi ladies,
Am 26 wks almost 27 but at 28 weeks with bub number 2 and am having a 4D ultrasound. would love to hear if any one else has had one done, and what you see if you find out the sex? We tried to find out at our 20 week ultrasound, but they couldnt give us a real good ANSWER. So we are looking forward to trying to see again with the 4D ultrasound. Do you actually see a penis? or a vagina? because its in colour? and you see skin?

Thanks
Leia xx

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

hi there,i had a 4d us and it was amazzzing toc it as u could c everything the pics i got of my daughter looked exactly what she looked like when i finally got to c her in reall life. i had my scan done at about 7mths prego andf so she was well formed. i reckon they are so much beter than the norm scans which i had 12 in total and got so many pics of all of them. your going to enjoy the experience so much more, i never stopped looking at all my pics especially the 4d ones.

good luck darl.

steph n alexis 15mths

steph n alexis 20mths and pregnant with 2nd bub

HI there.

We had a 4D ultrasound at 28 weeks and it was great. You do get to see everything and they will tell you the sex if you want to know. We are yet to have our little boy (due end of July) so I cant tell you if he looks like the pictures we were given.

I would recomend a 4D ultrasound, you get a real good look at baby!!

Goodluck.
Can I be cheeky? How much does a 4D ultra sound cost? I would love one, but am on a strict budget, and don't want to do something for one child that I wont be able to do for the others....thanks

Sam
I had one this morning it was amazing the pics are sooooooo real I'm excited!!!!
I'm really wanting the scan but so far cannot find a place in Perth that gives you the video - only ones that take one picture in 3D/4D for you. Not exactly what I want and it's going to cost $175.

Any mother's from Perth WA that could tell me where I can go for this?

Sign in to follow this topic