Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. craving sweet's means girl, craving savoury means boy?? what do you think??

craving sweet's means girl, craving savoury means boy?? what do you think?? Lock Rss

Hi all,
When pregnant with my son i craved hot chips and gravy all the time! and could have/would have eaten it all day long every day!
This time around i am craving everything sweet, totally different foods to the last time. Chocolate, slushy's, bubble o bills, jelly babies anything with sugar! and i have been told im having a girl.

Every one always has different stories about what you eat is for "that" sex. But is it true? what do you think? and what have the cravings been like for you?

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

well i bloody hope im not having an haemophrodite haha i crave fat and sugar all the time and have 23kgs worth to prove it lol

hi there,
in reply to your question, i craved both sweet and savoury but mostly savoury and i had a girl, it may work with some people you never know. cravings are the most out there thing a prego woman does.

steph n alexis 20mths and pregnant with 2nd bub

hey leia,

i am pregnant with my first bub and have cravedeverything sweet. lollies, fairy floss, caramel donuts, chocolate etc. and i have been told i'm having a little girl. the hole way through i've thought i'm having a girl, way b4 i was told. but i don't know. i spose i'll soon see.

Kobie tongue mummy to Shaye 16/6/06

Sign in to follow this topic