Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

im really sceared Lock Rss

HI THERE

im 12weeks preg i lost my 1st last dec i had no morning sickness nor bleeding nor pains things wwere great as far as i no but i went and had my 13week u/sound and they said the bub had died....

ok back to this pregnancy everything has been great morning sickness seen bub on u/sound ive had a few lil pains BUT the last week ive had no morning sickness and im worried that some thing is wrong...
my family said things will be ok that morning sickness dose go away around this time.....
the olny sign i have is very sore nipples and out of breath... is there any one out there thats been thru the same thing im sooo sceared
hey chrissy,

i know wat your going through darl and it's an absolutely terrible feeling of not knowing wats going on. i like you had a m/c without any warning at all. i didn't have any morning sickness or pains and so thought everything was fine, until i had my 12wk scan... the fella doing the u/s said the baby hadn't grown since the previous scan. i was devistated! but it obviously wasn't ment to be.

this pregnancy i was fretting the whole way through up until about 28wks. getting to 28wks was so reasuring for me as i knew bub had a pretty good chance at living if she had to be born early. b4 that time i tried to relax and chill out coz obviously that isn't good for bub. but i couldn't help it. i didn't have much morning sickness, i had a few pains and sore nipples and was tired but i was so worried that something had happened to this bub. every scan i had i was so relieved to see my little bubba's heart beating away as strong as ever. but between scans i was very very scared! you don't just forget something as painful as wat u have been through.

your not alone darlin. and i know that every1 telling you everything will be fine etc just doesn't cut it, but you need to try and relax. if you can't and you think something is wrong, see your doctor and ask for another scan. or even just get him/her to use the thing that lets you hear your babies heartbeat. thats wat i did.

i hope this helps you and i hope everything is ok. let me know how you are and wats going on.

big hugs and kisses

Kobie tongue mummy to Shaye 16/6/06

hi first of all, try not to stress. easier said than done, i know. everything will work out just the way it is meant to. if you're worried, i'd go to your gp and see what he says. if he's not sure, and you're still worried, request and ultrasound. whatever will put your mind at ease. good luck

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

Hi Chrissy,

I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage and I wish you all the best with this pregnancy.

I've never had any miscarriages, infact this is my first pregnancy. But I can kind of relate to the way that you are feeling.

I discovered my pregnancy at about 6 weeks, and at the time I had unbareable back pain, my boobs were really sore, I couldnt sleep because I felt so ill, I felt nauseous every morning and I went off most of my food.

However, by about 8 weeks all of this seemed to just disappear and I went back to feeling perfectly fine. I kept telling my partner; if it werent for the fact that I hadnt had my period I wouldnt even suspect that I was pregnant.

As the days passed and I continued feeling fine I became increasingly paranoid, every other pregnant woman I knew was experiencing morning sickness or some other kind of pregnancy complaint, why wasnt I the same? The fact that I was having all of these blood tests and screenings for down syndrome, etc. only made me worse, I was sure there was something wrong with my baby. It even got to the point where I started checking for blood every time that I went to the toilet!

Then I read about women such as yourself who have lost their baby without any sign of bleeding or pain and I was convinced that must have happened to me.

When I went for my 12 week Ultra Sound I was certain that all I would see was a blank, empty screen, so you can imagine how shocked I was to see my perfectly healthy little one wriggling around on the screen!
I'm currently 15 weeks and when I went to my obstetrician last week he told me every thing is going perfectly!

I guess all I'm trying to say is try not to worry. I know that must be really hard given what you've been through, but all you can do is try.

Morning sickness is supposed to subside at around 12 weeks, so hopefully that is all it is.

I hope it all turns out to be fine x

Katie, VIC, Aaliyah Kaylee born 28/11/06 & Mikayla

hi delray i know what u r going thru i had a miscarriage last nov(my first pregnancy) i am curently 6 an a half months preg.

but wen i got pregant this time i was so scared at 5 weeks tht i was gonna lose the baby as i was spotting but it ended up being implantation bleeding, i had to rest for a week,no walkin, sex, baths or bending or lifting.

i kept wanting 3 months to come an go as tht is the safe period, its gd my doc has a scan in her room, so from 5 weeks to 3 months i got a scan everytime i went in to make sure everything was ok.

i dont seem to of had any probs since 5 weeks, i am so happy this pregnancy is goin so well smile i am due anywhere from sept 30 to oct 2nd, an im having a girl.

gd luck with the pregnancy i am so happy for an i am glad everything is going well so far, hope your scan goes well smile

i had morning sickness to 8 weeks, then nothing to 4 months wen i was sick for a week, then i have had nothing since.

take care from mel

Sign in to follow this topic