Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

How far along when you show? Lock Rss

Hi Girls,

I was just wondering how far along were you all when you started to actually show.

I'm 16 weeks this week and because of really bad Morning sickness I actually lost 8-10kg in the first 8 weeks. So I am still only just gaining the weight that I lost in the first place.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Luv Honey xox

Hey smile

I was the same, i lost 6kgs with excessive vomiting.
I thought i was showing at 4months but everyone didnt really notice until 5months.
I noticed my belly getting bigger around 8wks, but it wasn't noticably a pregnant belly - more just a bit of fat. By 12wks I had popped out and after eating or drinking I would get bloated which made my tummy firm and stick out. It was very noticable to me, but others couldn't really tell unless they knew I was pregnant and were looking.

Karen & Blake (8/11/2006)

I'm 11 wks along and noticed my waist line getting thicker around 7 wks. Only my partner and I noticed though. I can't wait until I actually look pregnant and not like I've went to an all you can eat buffet and stayed all night.

i was 24 weeks before anyone could tell i was pregnant!!
that was after severe morning sickness which i had to be hospitalized for

*expecting no.4 in November*

Sign in to follow this topic