Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Who got told gender at 13wk scan?!?!

Who got told gender at 13wk scan?!?! Lock Rss

Just wondering if anyone was able to find out what they were having at their 11-13wk scan?!?!

Anyone find out at the later scan (19wk) that this was accurate or otherwise!

Just had our 13wk scan today and was curious what others experienced!!!

Thanks
well i didn't find out at my 13 week scan what the gender was but my mum came with me and said, did you see in between the legs, well iwasn't looking andshe said she saw a slit!!!!! whatever i said to myself, and at the 19 week scan we found out we are having a girl, so mum thinks she has known the sex for weeks.
I do know of 3 couples who saw the boys bits at the early scan and confirmed at the 19 week scan though.
hi megan,
i found out with my second at 12 weeks and my third they had trouble seeing the bits, she told me what she thought it was but to confirm it at 19 weeks, so i did and she was right.
my second child was a girl and there was no trouble seeing what it was but with this one (its a boy) you couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl as it looked the same as the last baby.
sharon

sharon,nsw, kailee 2, marc 6 months

i got told what michelle had said, my second baby threw her legs open and viewed all, they also show me the lines as well, but this one they were confused until the 19 week ultrasound and the same lady which told me last time said this time its a boy for sure as it was just dangling there(he he he).

sharon,nsw, kailee 2, marc 6 months

Sign in to follow this topic