Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Nappy dispensers Lock Rss

For all those mothers/fathers out there, I was wondering who had a nappy dispenser for their first and whether you found them really handy. I didnt have one for my first baby but am thinking it might be a good idea for this baby due very soon. I just dont want to waste my money if they arent that good.

Would love to hear others opinions.
Hi I personally did not use one but i figure the more money you can save the better. Considering you change a newborn nappy ten or more times a day. I thought the refils were around $20- for 70 or so. Well since nappies have gone up i figure save when you can even if it is that small amount. But hey if you have the spare cash go for it. I would be interested in hearing whether they are worth it too.
Hope this helps
Moan

dd 14 mths due 3/9/06
Hi

From what I have been told by friends that have them they are pretty pricey to keep using. The refills need to be bought reasonably frequently and as the nappies get bigger the refills don't go as far. If you can afford it they are great but if not then it's not really worth it in my opinion.

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Sign in to follow this topic