Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

pins and needles all over!! Lock Rss

Hi,
Im 38weeks pregnant and woke up yesterday morning with pins and needles all over my body..I have heard fo carpel tunnel syndrome but not sure if its that as thats only in your arms and legs..I have it up my back and in my face as well..Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar? I rang the obstet and he thought it might be fluid on my sciatic nerves in my back but isnt sure what it is...

Kylie,Qld,4yrold Thomas & 18mthold Brooklyn

wow havent heard of this but hope everythings all right. i know carpal tunnel is mainly in wrists arms.
good luck any time now

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

Thanks Janelle, I can't wait till its over..Ive had alot of complications this pregnancy and i think this will b the last baby for me..

yeh Ive got three now, no more for us either.
It does scare you when theres complications, and ive certainly had my share with both pregnancies.
Hope your labour/birth goes wellfor you.
Do you know what you are having?

HI Janelle,
Yeah 2 is enough for me..My son is almost 3 and im still having enough hassles with him..Im having a girl this time so i will have my pair..Suprising im more nervouse this time about birth as well..I had a perfect labour with my first but since all the hassles ive had with this prengancy im worried this one won't run as smooth..lol Where r u from?and thanks for your encouragement..

Hi again Kylie,
Im from Sydney, and yes have a 2 yr old as well she will be 3 in March.
I had no chose with both my births I just got told where and when, both c-sections.
Just think of it this way if you are having complications through the preg than your delivery/birth will be hassle free????????
Well you can only hope anyway.

HI Janelle,
I had a pretty shocking pregnancy with number 1 too.. I just hope this one is over with quick..Was there any reason why u had to have c sections?? How r your twins going??

Hi ya,
1st preg, lowlying placenta, early bleeding, false labour and contractions at 26 weeks, and then
pre-aclympsia (can't spell)
2nd preg, twin preg, premmies taken at 32 weeks from growth of one not improving and low heartrates and too much amniotic fluid around the other.
Both are doing great now had paed check today and they are going great guns.

Gosh Janelle sounds like u had alot of fun..Im gald all your children r ok..R u having anymore?? My first pregnancy wasnt as bad as what u had..My labour was pretty good..didn't know i was in labour unitl i was 8 cms dialted..got to the hospital and insisted that i had a urine tract infection as that what it felt like..then they told me no u r def in labour..they popped my waters then the pain started..about 2 hrs if that after that my son was born with no hassles..i had no tearing just a graze and was home the next day..My obstet said that i should have an even easier birth this time..fingers crossed...but def no more for me after this one..

Sign in to follow this topic