Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. What do you crave during pregnancy?

What do you crave during pregnancy? Rss

hi everyone

I would like to know if anyone has any weird craving's that they want to share with everyone?

Bron

Bron S.A DD6 DD5,DS 2MONTHS!!

hey i am 34weeks preg an since i was 16weeks preg i have craved creamed paua!! which i hate coz i cant eat it but want it so badly!!!..also not really weird but i crave coke!! i normally only like coke zero but that just isnt satisfying enuff an so i hav to drink normal coke!!...otherwise i havent really had any strange cravings

yay my baby boi is walking aww so gergeous, such a

MILK. And more milk. And then some more milk.

Mamabear to Ella Rose born 28/9/06

Hey Bron, and ladies,

During my first pregnancy I craved Ice i had to have it everyday cups after cups, There was also food I didn't like before I fell pregnant like Fish.

During my second I had brocoli with butter

This time It changes everyday, Its mostly veggies but one thing I cant eat is fruit or drink OJ If I do im sick. I find this very odd.

congratulations and good luck to you all

Mel, Bailey 30/3/03, Jaida 10/12/04 & EDD 3/3/07

No weird cravings for me - I just crave lots and lots of milk. I'm drinking about 5 or 6litres of (low fat) milk per week. Before the pregnancy I was lactose intolerant to a point but now I can drink as much as I want without any stomach upset. Love it!!!

Hi everyone,

I craved chicken with #1, anything that tasted like chicken, cooked chicken, chicken chips, chicken soup etc

This time i haven't craved anything, which i think hubby is pleased about as he got pretty sick of chicken last time!!
Sign in to follow this topic