Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Dreams? Lock Rss

Hey,

I found out I am having a boy at the 18wk scan, but since then I have been having very vivid dreams that I have the baby, on the 14th Feb and it's a girl! I even name her in the dream. It seems so real!

I'm due on the 21st Feb. I went 3 weeks early last time. My ob is away from the 8th Feb til the 13th Feb. In the dream, I didn't even realise that 14th was Valentines Day...

Anyone else have dreams like this. Anyone care to interpret?

Elle, DS: Kai 20/11/04 & DS: Jamie 13/02/07

i had dreams like this before i knew what i was having, and they were extremly vivid that when i woke up i had to actually look down at my stomach to make sure i hadnt had the baby.
In my dreams the baby was a girl on all occasions, and i was down in my home town with her , now i will be in my home town when i have baby but i didnt decide on this untill about 1 month ago and these dreams have been happning for about 2 months prior to me finding out i was having a boy..... and we are pretty sure he is a boy as he is very proud of all his bits and likes to show them to me and the sonographer ALL the time!!!!

sorry i cant be of much more help,

Raewyn
HI THERE , HOW WIRED I SAW YOUR POST THE OTHER DAY I WAS GOING TO READ IT BUT I HAD TO BATH THE KIDDIES AND WHEN I CAME BACK MY SON WAS ON PC. SO I WAS SO HAPPY TO FIND IT AGAIN. I LIKE U HAVE VERY VERY VIVID DREAMS AND I AM DUE ON THE 14TH OF FEB AND IT IS A GIRL AND MY LAST I WENT 3 WEEKS EARLY TOO. MY DREAMS ARE SEX DREAMS AND I DON'T NO WHY COS I GET MORE THAN MY FAIR SHARE WHEN IT COMES TO SEX. BUT ITS NOT MY HUBBY IT'S ALWAYS HIS MATES AND SOMETIMES I HERE MYSELF IN MY SLEEP CALLING OUT THERE NAMES . MY LITTLE 5 YEAR OLD WAS A ASLEEP NEXT TO ME 1 NIGHT WHEN I DID THIS AND SHE WOKE ME UP AND SAID MUMMY WHAT WAS WRONG U WERE CALLING OUT JAMIE NAME, AND WHEN I ROLLED OVER MY HUBBY WAS FAST ASLEEP THANK GOD HE NEVER WAKES UP. SO LET ME NO IF U HAVEANY MORE. PETA.????

mummy 4 joshie loc mol mag Char Tess

Sign in to follow this topic