2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. premmie baby 14 weeks too early

premmie baby 14 weeks too early Rss

hey guyz,
where to start!
caitlin's middle name is akela..
she weighs 1590 grams. physico is coming back tomorrow to put her cast back on okok ok guyz cant keep it in much longer!
her MRI belive it or now....they found nothing there.
i had prayed the whole time... nothing nothing at all, no signs of any bleeds, or dead brain cells. no cyist no nothing...(crying with happyness) it was such a relief. u guys have to be here to acknowledge what weree been thru...i too admire anyone who has been on the same golden road as us. she is going in the paper in feb for babies of 2003....and we put a message in it...
No mircle can explanie what ur gone thru.....keep strong, we love u caitlin....every single word is so true. iam so happy...
my milk has just about dried up i was on tabels twice and i had enough, ive given her the best start that anywould couldnt give her and she has lots more milk in our frizzers to last her a while...but she'll go on S26 gold when she comes home.
tahnk u all so much for ur vibes........Thank you

karen,NSW, mummy to Caitlin Born 14 weeks early

Hi again,

What great news, so very happy for you, or all of you.

Thankyou again for the gorgeous photos and for sharing this encouraging story with us,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

hey guyz,
well great news all round for the wollongong bub, shes coming home to wollongong next week!!
not home home but to wollongong hospital....and thats on;y 8 min drive from here! guys u are more encouraging then anything u guys keep me going expecially tepe. and jordys mum....i love coming here and seeing u guyz reply to and encourge us to keep going....thanks

kaz,
Thats terrific news about Caitlin. A clear MRI and closer to home. I know how I felt when we found out Jordy was coming to our home hospital. For you it will be twice as rewarding as you'cve been there for so long.
When is she being transported to Wollongong? I cant tell you how happy I am for all of you.
As far as your milk goes the fact that you've done it for as long as you have is something to be very proud of. I have friends who didn't even last 2 weeks and they had full term happy normal and healthy babies. Good on you. The pumps just don't keeep your milk up like a baby suckling can.
Thanks for your appreciation for our messages but it is you who have been doing all the hard work we just sit at our computers in awe of you.
Take care of your family and keep us up to date

Fiona, NSW

Hey Kaz_april
Its really good 2 hear that shes gettin transfred to wollongong shes well on her way 2 recovery at b4 u know it she will b at home and than running around!! hope evryfing goes well 4 u!! BTW were abouts in wollongong u live?
hey guyz yeah another update,
she is now 1721 grams but she has the cast on so lets round it to 1.7 kgs! she is getting there..
hayles im from north wollongong......urself?
im counting the days until she gets here but they wont give me a date for sure. but we know its early next week..geez guyz as i sit here and think what to write next i just think geez were had a rough road.. and been thru lots. i can see the light getting bigger and bigger....

Its really good that she will b closer n u dun have 2 travel!! Kaz im from shellharbour smile

well good luck wid evryfing n i hope she comes home real soon
Wow,
Fantastic news about Caitlin coming back closer to home. You are doing a wonderful job! Great to hear of her progress.
anniesmum
hey guyz,
not long till see come sto wollongong!!!
it seems so unreal feels like the mid wifes are going to say no u cant take her to the gong, its so unreal. they tried her on nasal canalar to blow a little ox in but she is off that well having a swif of it, she is breathing almost in air on her own! thats such a huge step her ox is turned off in the crib so is soo good,
im from north gong, but was bread in the south, i went to oak flats high....and kanahooka...
shell be here soon

Hi again,

The news just gets better...glad to hear she will be closer to home soon, go girl... wink

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hey b4 u know it she will b at home in her room.. yea i went 2 oak flats high aswell !! so how old r u?
hey all!
shes coming to the gong TODAY!
and how much sleep did i have?? pff almost nothing im soo excited!!!
she weighs 1733 that was two days ago, she got weighed last night, but i dunno it..
she is in air! my mircle!
shes coming to the ocean!
im 21...i only went to oak flats till yr 10 then i went to kanahooka....whats ur name?what yr did u finish school

Sign in to follow this topic