Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. premmie baby 14 weeks too early

premmie baby 14 weeks too early Lock Rss

Congratlions!!! shes gettin so big now smile

My names Hayley im 18 so i prolly dun know u!! but i have friends that r 22 so u might know dem!! i left school in 2000 !! whats ur name?

congaltions again on her comin 2 da gong
hello,i had prem twin boys.they were 12 weeks early.i went into labur at 24 weeks.one of the boys were isoimunized (rhesus).i spent 4 out of five days visiting doctors.when finally i was admited as they didnt exspect him to live.the doctors had scalefrom 1 to 10 to tell how much blood he had in his little body,his was at 4.which was dangerously low.so they had to give him a blood transfusion while still in my tummy.then 2 weeks later he needed another.things went fine until the second transfusion,the other boy went down hill they couldnt find any vital signs,so my boys were delivered by emergancy cesar.i was completely knocked out.i missed seeing then for over a day,i missed the bonding.the doctors only gave them a 40% chance of serviving,but they are narly 12 months old,and keeping us on our toes. i think prems are stronger fighters .they find strength that not even adults can do. i know what you are going through.what we have are miracles.

jenni twins/11mth boys

hey guyz...
well were hit the gong this morning!! she seems fine, she took 50 mls on the bottle at 4pm then had 20 mls on tube at 6pm, little miss piggy.....
shes going good lost a bit of weight 1720 grams..were getting there!
hayley......if u are who i think u are ur keirin and roberts friend yeah?
if so lets put the pass behiide....
im karen

karen,NSW, mummy to Caitlin Born 14 weeks early

Hey Kaz april !! no im not da person u r finkin about well i dun fink i am smile yeah well its good that shes drinkin alot more now!! so how long b4 u can take her home?? do ya have msn?? Good luck
Hi Karen,
Congratulations on getting your little girl to your home town. Best wishes, and heres hoping she comes home to her own bed real soon.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

babies born early now dont have to much to worry about we have great hospitals great doctors great nurses and stuff like that. i feel for you it would be really scary. friends of ours baby was born over 4 months prem. he was smaller than a bic pen see through and stuff he is a happy healthy little 6yr old now. he had an O2 bottle every where he went for the first 2 years of his life. god bless you.

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

you are very lucky
my aunt had too have an emergency c-sec almost 2 years ago because her babe wasnt developing and she had a high blood pressure when she was 28 weeks pregnant
she was told that her baby was fine and was going to be home in a couple of months
un fortunately 4 days later she (the bub) had contracted a virus in the air at the hospital and there was no hope for her
they took her off the machines and she died on the 5th morning of her life in my aunts arms
its the hardest thing my family have ever gone through
so please cherish your child forever and be thankful for the greatest gift you could ever receive

DD may 03, DS oct 06

hey guys
well were trying to settle in...caitlin was sick last night got an upset belly...
other than that she is good.
mummy1300, i do cherish my daughter so much she is my world.. i know half of what ur auntie has been thru, caitlin was born at 26 weeks but she was the size of a 23 weeks and we almost lost her...
its not good..
and cody! geez thank god ur not who i throught u were.. so who are the people u know who are 22?
no i dont have msn..(whatever it was)
caitlin gets weighed tomorrow and if she has put on weight shes going into a normal cot!

karen,NSW, mummy to Caitlin Born 14 weeks early

Hi Kaz,

Welcome to your home town Caitlin and keep growing strong!!

Take care,
Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

i am so happy to hear that caitlin is doing so well
i hope i didnt offend you in my last post i just see way to many people take their children for granted not that i think that of you i am pleased to say that my aunt is 20 weeks pregnant and my family are waiting in anticipation and hoping that it dosnt all happen again
congratulations and your little girl is such a little fighter she will go far in life

DD may 03, DS oct 06

hi there congratulations on your little ones progress
i know exactly what u r going through i had my first son at 28 weeks and i was 19 amd let me tell ya it was so scary to see him hooked up to all the monitors and stuff but all is good hes now almost 10 yrs old and as normal as any other 10 yr old
i am now having my 4th child and had protein and blood pressure with my third son so they r keeping an eye on me this time as well im 20 weeks now so im hoping all goes well as ive got 3 boys and just found out that im having a girl. I havent been able to wipe the smile off my face since i found out last week. So keep your head up and there is light at the end of the tunnel
she must b nearly big enuff 2 cum home if there puttin her in a normal cot smile

lol u musnt of liked da chick or sumfing haha!! well my bro is 22 and all his friends and you would of been a yr below him or maybe 2 im not sure!! btw my name is hayley !! my daughters name is cody !! hope caitlin comes home soon
Sign in to follow this topic